Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL NFL 2014 Thread

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can only cope with one underperforming team at a time. Although I see Colt McCoy had a pretty decent game statistically speaking.
There speaks a man not watching the game.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Erm, we won. We came from 21-3 behind to win 25-24 against the Giants. It feels kinda weird. NFL expected us to lose and currently show us as 1-10 not 2-9.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Erm, we won. We came from 21-3 behind to win 25-24 against the Giants. It feels kinda weird. NFL expected us to lose and currently show us as 1-10 not 2-9.

If only you were NFC South rather than AFC South. You'd be making a push for the playoffs with a record like that!

Jul 7, 2003
Silver and Black clowns only lost 52 - 0 in the end:lolol::lolol:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Nothing wrong with the NFC South, The mighty Falcons, Superbowl 2015 winners, still leading the way with an impressive 5-7 record. :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Green Bay could have a title decider at Lambeau with Detroit last game of the season.

I don't want to look beyond that, even though they were mightily impressive last night.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Green Bay could have a title decider at Lambeau with Detroit last game of the season.

Detroit will have already choked by then.

I had a thought about Detroit last night. For such a poor franchise, it's pretty amazing that they've had arguably the best running back and best reciever in the history of the NFL.

Jim Brown and Jerry Rice might have a bit to say about that, I s'pose.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
It’s not just the Albion who may be looking for a new manager. After the Giants piss poor performance against the Jags the New York tabloids are already waving good bye to Tom Coughlin. They’ve lined up some pretty interesting replacements. Jim Harbaugh – 49ers coach; Bill Cowher – former Steelers coach; Nick Saban – Alabama and Adam Gase - Broncos offensive coordinator. I’d like to see Jim Harbaugh get a chance, he’s got a year left to run on his contract but has supposedly lost the locker room. Could do a job.

Think there could be other managerial casualties as well – Rex Ryan at the Jets is another name that springs to mind

Jul 7, 2003
It’s not just the Albion who may be looking for a new manager. After the Giants piss poor performance against the Jags the New York tabloids are already waving good bye to Tom Coughlin. They’ve lined up some pretty interesting replacements. Jim Harbaugh – 49ers coach; Bill Cowher – former Steelers coach; Nick Saban – Alabama and Adam Gase - Broncos offensive coordinator. I’d like to see Jim Harbaugh get a chance, he’s got a year left to run on his contract but has supposedly lost the locker room. Could do a job.

Think there could be other managerial casualties as well – Rex Ryan at the Jets is another name that springs to mind

Interesting to see Jim Harbaugh in there - read the other day that the Silver & Black Clowns were also potentially looking at him as a real headline signing. Just hope Gase isn't on the final shortlist as the Broncos seem to lose one of our coordinators every season. Gase as an OC will gain a lot of interest but also think Del Rio might also be picked up by someone as he has rebuilt his reputation with us after falling out with the Jags.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
More quality from Washington. NFC South continues to be the most exciting division in the league.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Just settling down to watch the Pats Chargers game - should be a goodun

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here