Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**The Official Match Thread - Millwall vs BHA***

CMS is having a shocker but his running is all we are offering at the moment - our midfield haven't turned up yet

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[tweet]577922262738845696[/tweet]

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Not yet.....patience

OK, come on CMS score a ruddy goal :)

toy_poodle.jpg

Earliest chant of LuaLua ever ?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Weird that he's left our three best attackers (O'Grady, Lualua and Teixeira) on the bench. Unless they are all injured I can't understand the thinking. Kaz down the left is preferable to playing Stephens out of position.

Take off Holla, put Stephens central and Lualua on the left. Surely that's more balanced?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Weird that he's left our three best attackers (O'Grady, Lualua and Teixeira) on the bench. Unless they are all injured I can't understand the thinking. Surely Kaz down the left is preferable to playing Stephens out of position.

Tire them out and then release him on a tired right back..

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
? We're playing Bournemouth In a couple of weeks. Their form is VERY relevant.

Is it?

It seems to me to be more a case of which Brighton and Hove Albion shows up - the one which beat Ipswich and Derby, or the one that couldn't score home or away against Blackpool. We're so inconsistent that our opponent's form doesn't seem to matter.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
If we actually started an away game on the front foot we might actually score some goals and pick up some points. As it is, we encourage teams in poor form by sitting back and inevitably end up losing without threatening the score sheet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here