Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**The Official Match Thread - Millwall vs BHA***

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Hughton's wingless wonders were dire to watch but they did the job of killing the game stone dead after a dodgy first half-hour. Millwall were so poor up front and out wide that our defence and DS had an easy ride.

It's certainly brutal to watch, playing two up front but no natural wingers just centre mids and full-backs is never going to guarantee much thrills. But I do think there is method in Hughton's madness - he is giving these players a chance to prove they should be here next season and I think he will now have plenty evidence to go to the board to ask for replacements.

Hoping you're right with this......last night being the final nail in the coffin for one or two ideally.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Blimey, who goes to Blackburn for any reason other than football?

Did some business there late last year, stayed in a delightful hotel about 5 miles out in the hills, stunning scenery. Town's a dump though, a lot of dogshit about the place.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Hughton's wingless wonders were dire to watch but they did the job of killing the game stone dead after a dodgy first half-hour. Millwall were so poor up front and out wide that our defence and DS had an easy ride.

It's certainly brutal to watch, playing two up front but no natural wingers just centre mids and full-backs is never going to guarantee much thrills. But I do think there is method in Hughton's madness - he is giving these players a chance to prove they should be here next season and I think he will now have plenty evidence to go to the board to ask for replacements.

Hughton is acting as an executioner , he is giving some of the players enough rope to hang themselves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here