Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2015 NFL Thread

Jul 7, 2003
Tight game, neither team playing well on offence and the wind not helping. Don't remember seeing the posts shaking as much in the wind as they were for that kick just before the half.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
It's because you're a Steelers fan that I'm apologising. I just think that the Broncos will regret putting Manning back in to start.

Are the Panthers the most underrated 15-1 team ever?

I missed this post. Agreed on the Manning thing, it's played into the Steelers hands so far. If you just exercise our front 7 we're one of the best defences in the league.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
****s sake that useless field goal just cost me!

If we strengthen the secondary and have better luck with injuries, we have to be among the favourites next year.

Bell, Bryant, Brown and Roethlisberger might even get on the field at the same time.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Please not bloody Brady again! The smug, ball deflating, cheating, supermodel husbanding ****! He'd be nothing without Gronk.

Jeez - I've been in NY too long.

Gronk is the biggest 'get out of jail' go to guy ever. Would love to see the Panthers or the Cardinals beat them in the final, hopefully they won't get beyond Denver.

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
Difficult to see past the Patriots at this stage. I agree that the gronk is an unbelievable option for brady, and that he doesn't look like a particularly likeable guy, but got to be a contender for the greatest QB of all time, he's like a robot.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Difficult to see past the Patriots at this stage. I agree that the gronk is an unbelievable option for brady, and that he doesn't look like a particularly likeable guy, but got to be a contender for the greatest QB of all time, he's like a robot.

It's called being a dedicated Professional. Very modest too, always defers to his team mates when any praise comes his way. Doesn't sook like some QBs when they get sacked and often compliments the opposition sacker on their play. Anyone who has ever played with the guy goes into bat for him anytime others have a go at him. That says more about his character than what a lot of butt sore opposition fans out there say about him.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Gronk is the biggest 'get out of jail' go to guy ever. Would love to see the Panthers or the Cardinals beat them in the final, hopefully they won't get beyond Denver.

Edelman is more his go to guy when it's third down and they are in deep shit. Gronk gets all the fanfare but Edelman is every bit as importamt to Brady and the Pats offense.

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Anyone going to the International Series this year? I'm going to the Jags-Colts and Rams-Giants :rock:

I'm going to try to get Redskins-Bengals tickets on Thursday. I want 4 tickets together; I had a look this morning and there weren't 4 together (and I didn't fancy shelling out £600 either).

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'm going to try to get Redskins-Bengals tickets on Thursday. I want 4 tickets together; I had a look this morning and there weren't 4 together (and I didn't fancy shelling out £600 either).

Premium and club Wembley only on sale at the moment that's whatnots so expensive

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
None for us this year. I'm not that keen on any of them tbh, but my son is desperate to go & see OBJ. Unfortunately I just cant afford it this month - why do they have to go on sale in the middle of January ages before pay day? Always struck me an odd time to do it so soon after Xmas etc... :eek:(

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I usually do all three, but when I saw these two dog turds of a fixture I decided that it will be the mighty Bengals game only
:lol: I do enjoy how little time you have for the Jags. Obviously a divisional match against the Colts excites me, and my little brother wants to see OBJ so taking him to that too.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
None for us this year. I'm not that keen on any of them tbh, but my son is desperate to go & see OBJ. Unfortunately I just cant afford it this month - why do they have to go on sale in the middle of January ages before pay day? Always struck me an odd time to do it so soon after Xmas etc... :eek:(

You'll still be able to get tickets later in the year, I think it's in August the teams reserve a heap of tickets that they had reserved, I bought mine like that last year.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
CZLeFewVIAEiYyi.jpg

From one of the New York tabloids today

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here