Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2015 NFL Thread

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Yes it looks like people trying to buy multiple seats had a nightmare yesterday, although getmein apparently has plenty for sale. Who knew that was going to happen? Ticketmaster in glorified touting shocker, it's a disgrace.

I managed to get 4 together for the Skins v Bengals game, but I was fairly quick off the mark, ie on the website at 10am. In fact I ended up turning down some Level 1 tickets in the corner and got some slightly cheaper tickets towards the front of the top tier and more to the side of the pitch.

Jul 7, 2003
Nice to have Mark Schlereth providing analysis in the stadium. Always like him on ESPN.

Interception Von Miller - yay!

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Broncos 14 - 6, Broncos please win this - really don't want to see that grinning goof Brady or the irritating Belichick win this

Jul 7, 2003
Brady throws another pick - great defence by the Broncos. Hopefully the old crock can take advantage and get some more points on the board for us.

Jul 7, 2003
This is hard to watch as Broncos fan. Expected to lose and yet still holding a lead going into the 4th qtr. Defence playing superbly, offence stuttering as often the case this season.

I reckon of we get one more score, we might just hang on....

Jul 7, 2003
Needed to convert that drive. Three points is okay but seven would have been better.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
And the Broncos take it 20-18 - good interception by the Denver defense in the last seconds

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Great win by the Broncos. A deflating experience for Brady and the Patriots.

Happy to see that the former Texan Owen Daniels chipped in with a couple of TDs.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Mixed feelings seeing Palmer this close to the SB

Left a sour taste how he left the Bengals

But would be good to see a hyped USC quarterback actually make the grade

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here