Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2015 NFL Thread

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Its tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime for the main event of the evening.

To my left in the blue corner weighing in with 4 rings, 3 coming by way of MVP and the favourite coming in to tonights bout, future hall of famer Tom Brady.

And to my right dressed tonight in Red, the young gun who has recently found form, 0 rings but a previous All American and a man who knows how to look after the rock, its Alex Smith.

Lets get it on

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Patriots
Cardinals
Seahawks
Broncos

Back to the conversation we were having a while back. Did any of you follow the London Monarchs in the World League at Wembley?

I'd rather see them try something like that again rather than get an NFL franchise over here.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
2 x 3 and out.
7-0 down.
Ball at own 5 yard line.

It seems like I would have to be awake for too long.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well, this is why the NFL is the best sport in the world. Absolutely unbelievable stuff.
Not if you went back to bed when GB handed the ball back just before the 2 min warning. :facepalm:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well, this is why the NFL is the best sport in the world. Absolutely unbelievable stuff.
Just watched the highlights.

At the moment I went to bed, the voice over said:-

"and this is where it gets really interesting..." double :facepalm:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ouch. After staying up till 4 it's always worth the extra 15 minutes. Especially the way the Cards were looking after the ball!!
Last night I slept in shifts, 8pm till 1am then 4 till 7.

In hindsight missing the hail mary was probably for the best.
Waking the kids up at 04:15 screaming 'get in' would probably be biting me in the arse quite soon.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Denver (-6.5) looks like buying money tonight @17/20. I'd also have a look at under 40.5 points @20/21. Can't see how the Steelers generate any offence against Denver with no Bell, Matthews or Brown and a barely fit Roethlisberger and I can't really see Denver's offence lighting up the scoreboard either.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Just seen the catch for the hail mary, as good as it looks it should have been incomplete so much bobbling and touching the floor now way given the last few years that should count

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Denver (-6.5) looks like buying money tonight @17/20. I'd also have a look at under 40.5 points @20/21. Can't see how the Steelers generate any offence against Denver with no Bell, Matthews or Brown and a barely fit Roethlisberger and I can't really see Denver's offence lighting up the scoreboard either.

You should be very concerned to know that I have backed the Steelers. I'm sorry.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Wow blink and you have missed 14 points in this one, there have been slow starters in this playoffs, this does not appear to be one. 'Hawks need to make some plays now, should be interesting

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A gift wrapped TD from the Hawks QB

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
As a Steelers fan I would not be upset with that outcome.

Some start from the Panthers here.

It's because you're a Steelers fan that I'm apologising. I just think that the Broncos will regret putting Manning back in to start.

Are the Panthers the most underrated 15-1 team ever?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here