Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Non-League Football Thread- 2021/22 Edition

milliepops

Nov 8, 2011
at home
Trouble-free win for Worthing this afternoon seals a much deserved promotion.

Two moments of quality from Ollie Pearce and Jasper Pattenden secured a routine 2.0 victory.

Finally, after 2 curtailed seasons, Worthing are going up.

Fantastic achievement and a great day out!

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Another 1-0 win for Brackley. It is frankly ridiculous now. This time against York city. Is that 25 clean sheets in 36 matches now? That just crazy. We drew our game in hand on Tuesday (long trip when the players had done half day at work). So one point ahead and 6 games left. Exciting.

Gateshead back to winnings ways with a 4-3 over Chester. Both of us still have to play Darlington and hereford.

That is four teams I have named that brighton have played in league football I’m the last 25 years. Now they are below Brackley while Brighton win at arsenal. Every time I think about it I am reminded just what it could have been in 1997.

mjking73

Apr 17, 2013
Littlehampton
A comfortable win for Littlehampton Town today, getting the defeat on Tuesday out the way.

3 games left...2 points clear of Saltdean...next up a trip to Chichester in the cup then a Good Friday evening Vs Eastbourne UA.

7 points may do it, GD permitting

Rock Lobster

Dec 2, 2010
Hastings
20220409_165810 (1).jpg

Hastings United, Champions! Finally!
Excuse my fingers in the photo I was a few pints in by then! :cheers:

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Another 1-0 win for Brackley. It is frankly ridiculous now. This time against York city. Is that 25 clean sheets in 36 matches now? That just crazy. We drew our game in hand on Tuesday (long trip when the players had done half day at work). So one point ahead and 6 games left. Exciting.

Gateshead back to winnings ways with a 4-3 over Chester. Both of us still have to play Darlington and hereford.

That is four teams I have named that brighton have played in league football I’m the last 25 years. Now they are below Brackley while Brighton win at arsenal. Every time I think about it I am reminded just what it could have been in 1997.
Did Darlo v The heed over christmas ,Darlo were awful .

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
A bit of a mega week ahead of me this week. Newbury Forest tonight, who play at Redbridge's ground up in Essex. Welling United v Tonbridge Angels in the Kent Senior Cup on Tuesday, and then Redhill v Beckenham Town on Wednesday. Banstead are making up their games so on the Thursday I've got a trip to their place. Friday I've managed to find 3 games. Westfield who play a 6 minute walk from Woking's ground at 1pm before quickly following that up with the big Woking v Torquay game at 3, before hopping over London to watch Woodford Town in an exciting Athletics Stadium in East London. That should be 5 new grounds before the end of the week, before Tottenham at 12.30 followed by Haringey Borough at 3pm.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
A bit of a mega week ahead of me this week. Newbury Forest tonight, who play at Redbridge's ground up in Essex. Welling United v Tonbridge Angels in the Kent Senior Cup on Tuesday, and then Redhill v Beckenham Town on Wednesday. Banstead are making up their games so on the Thursday I've got a trip to their place. Friday I've managed to find 3 games. Westfield who play a 6 minute walk from Woking's ground at 1pm before quickly following that up with the big Woking v Torquay game at 3, before hopping over London to watch Woodford Town in an exciting Athletics Stadium in East London. That should be 5 new grounds before the end of the week, before Tottenham at 12.30 followed by Haringey Borough at 3pm.
[emoji1787]
The word 'legend' is bandied around too easily these days but you truly are a king amongst men (and women etc).

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Trouble-free win for Worthing this afternoon seals a much deserved promotion.

Two moments of quality from Ollie Pearce and Jasper Pattenden secured a routine 2.0 victory.

Finally, after 2 curtailed seasons, Worthing are going up.

Fantastic achievement and a great day out!
Yep thoroughly deserved, well done on a greT season. Your Horsham trip will be a massive party, right?

We just need to keep our noses in front of Cheshunt, with whom spoils were shared on Saturday (as I was quaffing red wine and eating a BBQ, nowhere near a football). Looking forward to the Easter Monday at Nyewood already.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
A comfortable win for Littlehampton Town today, getting the defeat on Tuesday out the way.

3 games left...2 points clear of Saltdean...next up a trip to Chichester in the cup then a Good Friday evening Vs Eastbourne UA.

7 points may do it, GD permitting

Well we at Horsham YMCA will try and do our bit by perhaps stealing a cheeky point at Saltdean next Saturday, though l certainly wouldn't bank on it!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I'm exhausted just by READING this.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Travelling down to Buckhurst Hill v Ipswich Wanderers tomorrow, top of table title decider ,then Leiston v Nuneaton Saturday

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
View attachment 146792

Hastings United, Champions! Finally!
Excuse my fingers in the photo I was a few pints in by then! :cheers:

Marvelous scenes on the pitch in Shepherd Neame territory on Saturday .

And a second promotion for Gary Elphick from the Isthmain SE division as manager , this time as champions

Was also at Woodside road when Worthing beat Faversham Town 3-0 in the 2016 play off final

Attachments

• Webp.net-resizeimage(62).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage(62).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 86
  • Webp.net-resizeimage(65).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage(65).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 83
  • Webp.net-resizeimage(63).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage(63).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 83
  • Webp.net-resizeimage(64).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage(64).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 86

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
Senior Cup final tickets are now available via the Brighton website.
10/05/22 - kick off is 7.15pm.

so everyones in the west lower - looks like that's going to sell quite fast based on the amount of seats left, presume they'll open up other parts at some point?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here