Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Nick

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
I thought this was fictional? Not actually seen any of it yet, but wasn't this the one that was filmed at the adur civic centre in shoreham? Or is that a different programme?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The homeless guy was tragically hilarious. Clambering through a fence with a printer in a carrier bag which “Gods honest truth, some woman has just given it to me”.

The X-Box in his crackden tent wasn’t stolen “as far as I know…I just find these things. I definitely didn’t break and enter anywhere and steal it so I could sell it at Cash Converters or anything….”

He was like a real-life Harry Enfield character.

:lolol:

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Different programmes, the fictional one is going to be on BBC called "Cuffs"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2015/cuffs-casting

I think they've finished filming now, i'm sure someone on here will know!

Finished mid July
Will be 8 episodes shown in 4 batches of two storylines
I'm not going to ruin things by saying the part of the filming took place on the road by Peter Pans playground and some in a dirty rundown public toilet...
My friend had the part of an extra for a single scene & was told by a female to go on a shout of 'Action!'...when the male Director shouted 'Action' she didn't move ''because she was 'expecting a female voice'' and they had to redo it. She wasn't invited back

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The homeless guy was tragically hilarious. Clambering through a fence with a printer in a carrier bag which “Gods honest truth, some woman has just given it to me”.

The X-Box in his crackden tent wasn’t stolen “as far as I know…I just find these things. I definitely didn’t break and enter anywhere and steal it so I could sell it at Cash Converters or anything….”

He was like a real-life Harry Enfield character.

:lolol:

He could have picked them up from outside a charity shop, all of those things were absolutely worthless in any case.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
G
Slightly odd that they blurred out the face of the rapist/prowler.

Totally understandable in the case of somebody who hadn't been arrested or charged, but this is someone with a previous rape conviction, who they said at the end was convicted of the burglary & sexual assault offences...and they don't name or show him?

I've seen Traffic Cops before and they show their faces when they get done for possessing a bit of weed, so not sure what's going on there. Only thing I could imagine is that he has another court case pending or something like that.

Didn't see it, but could he not have been convicted between filming/editing and broadcasting ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He could have picked them up from outside a charity shop, all of those things were absolutely worthless in any case.

He could've done, in theory. You'd have to wonder why he'd want an X-Box and a printer in a tent though.

I've got a bit of a chinny reckon there meself.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
The bloody wife had me checking all the doors and windows twice before we went to bed after they showed them looking for the rapist in the cemetery less than a 100 yards from our front door.

He was not even there anyway !!
did you tell her you don't shit on your own doorstep :facepalm::

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
Very surprised there was no CCTV where that bloke got glassed.

I was thinking that, too- Isn't there cameras at top of Gloucester Road? Or in offices opposite?

I know there's one at North Road, which may have a view up Queens Road..

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
G

Didn't see it, but could he not have been convicted between filming/editing and broadcasting ?

Was mentioned at the end, tent guy got placed into rehab. I sincerely hope he gets sorted out, cos I need a new xbox..

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I was thinking that, too- Isn't there cameras at top of Gloucester Road? Or in offices opposite?

Yes, but they move around, don't they? They don't point in the same direction the entire time, and sod's law, they'd have been pointing the other way at the time this happened, by the looks of it.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Can't say I have looked out for the cameras, I just thought something would have been picked up in such a busy area of Brighton.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I'm more than certain that Edna found that a little uncomfortable to watch, one question I have is when did it become acceptable for young female PC's to wear nose studs?

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
on the subject of Cuffs I saw a dance-off featuring chaps dressed as Ninja Turtles, filmed down by London Road. Bizzare.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here