Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Nick

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I wonder if anyone on here gets featured ?

I have every confidence a SAUCE will be revealed at some point in the HOVE area

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I was waiting for the whiskey to come out to celebrate or did they go upstairs to the bar or has it been closed..?

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Episode 2 has the Naked Bike Ride in Brighton! In the small preview of the next 2 episodes no football mentioned, Episode 3 is a raid on a Brothel!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Episode 2 has the Naked Bike Ride in Brighton! In the small preview of the next 2 episodes no football mentioned, Episode 3 is a raid on a Brothel!
I run a brothel, I hope they're not coming to mine.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Was it just me or were some of them showing far too much joy over arresting people? Particularly that homeless guy, felt sorry for him. Fair enough for the rapists, murderers and big time gangsters.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The bloody wife had me checking all the doors and windows twice before we went to bed after they showed them looking for the rapist in the cemetery less than a 100 yards from our front door.

He was not even there anyway !!

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
There is an annual test. Not that there are many foot chases a desk based DS is going to be involved in anyway.
ok, so that desk based DS is asked to fill in for a DS that cant go on a raid arrest etc or is transferred to a non desk field role, what then ??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here