Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] The Live Music thread

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
This weekend I shall mostly be seeing The Jesus and Mary Chain, The Pop Group, Eagulls, Hookworms, Blanck Mass, Strand of Oaks, The Coathangers, St Paul & the Broken Bones, Follakzoid, Ride, The Vaccines, Cheatahs, Jonny Greenwood, Alvvays, Royal Blood and several others.

www.bestkeptsecret.nl

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
This weekend I shall mostly be seeing The Jesus and Mary Chain, The Pop Group, Eagulls, Hookworms, Blanck Mass, Strand of Oaks, The Coathangers, St Paul & the Broken Bones, Follakzoid, Ride, The Vaccines, Cheatahs, Jonny Greenwood, Alvvays, Royal Blood and several others.

www.bestkeptsecret.nl

Wow. That's one heck of a line-up, and I would go for similar bands. Metz are also worth a look. Whether they work outdoors is a different question.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Wow. That's one heck of a line-up, and I would go for similar bands. Metz are also worth a look. Whether they work outdoors is a different question.

Metz are in a tent (stage 2). I plan to check them out, buit they're on first, at 3pm tomorrow. All depends whether I can in there in time...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Sleaford Mods tomorrow.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton

www.bestkeptsecret.nl

Follakzoid were brilliant the other day in Brighton. Highly reccomended.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Anyone make JD McPherson at C2 last night? But gutted I could not make it. I do like a stand up bass.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Nice little run coming up: Sleaford Mods tonight, AC/DC enormo gig next Thursday, Jeffry Lewis on Friday.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Anyone make JD McPherson at C2 last night? But gutted I could not make it. I do like a stand up bass.

Have pencilled him in for next week at Glasto

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here