The league next season!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mh369

Mar 4, 2009
London
i know huddersfield have spent a package so a lot of people quite fancy them to go up, but i think they'll underachieve and wont even hit the play offs

lethaldrizzle

Apr 30, 2007
South East London
toughest league for few years, i'd consider us alongside B.Rovers / swindon / Tranmere and others etc in that we are probably lookinbg for the final play off place.

One thing for sure is we need to have a decent home record to do this. Something we've struggled at for yonks

Agree with the first part but think we can scrape the 6th play off place if we build on our impressive away form and only improve our home form as far as making it mediocre - which is just as well as with a few seasons until Falmer I can see home support becoming even more lethargic at Withers.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
4. Brighton
5. Swindon

:drool: Oh, yes please! :lolol:

-------------
Realistically, imo...

1 Huddersfield (Not just because they can dominate with their spending, but because they finished the season brilliantly and they've got a quality management set up and are more than stable off the pitch with some truly outrageously good players already)
2 Millwall (John Sullivan to be the hero!)
3 Brighton (Emotions over reality maybe, but the squad already looks good and we only really need a few more additions in my opinion)
4 MK Dons (The Spider will get them playing again, and they've got some class acts there)
5 Leeds (I don't think they'll be a force this season, but they'll be efficient and get the job done)
6 Southampton (I back them to do well under Pardew, they'll have a good team spirit and ethic, and will do well I reckon)

:albion2:

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
1.Leeds
2.Huddersfield
3.Brighton
4.Southampton
5.Swindon
6.Hartlepool

21.Tranmere
22.Yeovil
23.Carlisle
24.Walsall

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Bi premature to start predictions yet, IMO - all the teams have been swapping players as fast as they can afford to, so we won't really know who's got it right until the season starts. We need to get off to a good start, that's for sure - and somehow we need to avoid our usual dire pointless period in December and January.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I think that there are going to be a few surprises next season and these are my predictions:

Charlton (depending on take-over) & Leeds will be there or thereabouts.

Southampton will be in the top 6

MK Dons will struggle as will Norwich.

Brentford, Bristol Rovers & Carlisle will be dark horses

Huddersfield will flop

BHA to finish 8th (unless we get in a quality midfielder)

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
1) Norwich
2) Huddersfield
-----------------------------
3) Millwall
4) Leeds United
5) BRIGHTON
6) Charlton
-----------------------------------