Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The league next season!

Arong692

Oct 2, 2008
So how do you think the league will look come may next year then? Personally i think it will end like this.....

1.Charlton
2.Nowich
3.Huddersfield
4.Leeds
5.Brighton
6. Mk dons

21.Exeter
22.Yeovil
23.Carlisle
24.Stockport

I no hardly anyone will agree with me on charlotn winning the league because of the lack of money at the club and few other things. But i think that they have a good mix of young and experince players that the majority of can play at championship level.

Im near enough 100% sure that stockport,carlisle and yeovil will get relegated. I put exeter in there because i think they will struggle but they might scrape it due to having a good manager.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
1. Norwich
2. Brighton
----------------
Charlton
MK Dons
Leeds
Huddersfield
----------------
21. Brentford
22. Orient
23. Stockport
24. The Pikey Scum

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
1. Leeds (unfortunately)
2. Huddersfield
3. MK Dons
4. Brighton
5. Swindon
6. Norwich

21. Gilllingham
22. Stockport
23. Leyton Orient
24. Brentford (however, they will have their usual 4-0 win over us)

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I'm not sure where we will finish... We'll either to up or playoffs.... or will slump to a mid table/lower half of the table finish. But with Russ... I think he can get the players to gel.... :albion: I'm going be... Optimistic and say 4th. As long a Sir Russ does his shizz. We'll be fine! :)

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
do behave,mid table

The upper reaches imo but i think you're right. I'd love it if we're wrong just cant see us any higher than 10th

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
[1] Huddersfield
[2] Leeds
[3] Norwich
[4] Brighton
[5] MK Dons
[6] Charlton

[21] Gillingham
[22] Carlisle
[23] Exeter
[24] Stockport

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Albion will get top of the play offs if we have a good season but im really not expecting us to go up

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
For me, it's mostly about who's got the right manager for this level ahead of the money and the squad. Experience of the division, calm, head for tactics will go along way.

Leeds will go up because they have the right manager finally. Norwiich won't because they don't. Huddersfield may not because he's unproven (in spite of all their good signings). Oh and our bloke's got all the attributes.

1 Leeds
2 Charlton
3 Huddersfield
4 Brighton (up via play-offs)

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
[1] Norwich
[2] Leeds
[3] Huddersfield
[4] Mk Dons
[5] Charlton
[6] Brighton

[21] Yeovil
[22] Wycombe
[23] Exeter
[24] Stockport

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
While Charlton, Norwich and Southampton are clearly big clubs and shouldn't be in League One, they are all in a total mess. It might take more than a few months to sort it out, as has happened with Leeds.

Leeds should do it this time, and plenty of other clubs - like us - should really fancy their chances of the play-offs if they have anything about them, and get a good start.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Leeds
Hudds
--------
Norwich
Tranmere
MK Dons
Charlton

--------
Exeter
Gillingham
Stockport
Yeovil

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
While Charlton, Norwich and Southampton are clearly big clubs and shouldn't be in League One, they are all in a total mess. It might take more than a few months to sort it out, as has happened with Leeds.

Leeds should do it this time, and plenty of other clubs - like us - should really fancy their chances of the play-offs if they have anything about them, and get a good start.

Agree with much of this. Leeds surely can't bugger it up again. I think we'll do ok but won't go up. I'm expecting a transitional season after our incredibly lucky escape last term to being comfortably in the top half next.

Watch out for Swindon as the surprise package.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
How many more times ? Charlton will not get anywhere near the play offs. I expect the top 6 to be
Norwich
Leeds
Huddersfield
MK
Swindon
Bristol R

I dont think we'll be any higher than 8th or 9th but still be above both Charlton & Southampton.

Bottom 4
Orient
Hartlepool
Stockport
Exeter

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
everyone seems to be rating huddersfield this season , dont know why because im sure tranmere will do them over this season and be higher than them and bristol rovers

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
It does look like a strong division this season. If we avoid injuries and gel well we could do really well, but I cannot see us finishing any higher than 9th.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here