Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The last 5 games prediction

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
With our goal diff min 72 pts, 3 wins and 2 draws. I can see it all coming down to Forest with it possibly out of our hands.

The run in would be better if we were playing the top 6 on our form, gut feel we'll just miss out.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
With our goal diff min 72 pts, 3 wins and 2 draws. I can see it all coming down to Forest with it possibly out of our hands.

The run in would be better if we were playing the top 6 on our form, gut feel we'll just miss out.

With our form 5 from 18 we wont make the play offs whoever we play. If we kick on from Tuesday we will make the play offs, whoever we play. If we dont we may just make the play offs anyway.

Gut feeling we will do it.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Mine is only slightly different

Charlton W
Huddersfield W
Blackpool W
Yeovil W
Forest W

Well... why not?

I was going to post the same. If we can beat Leicester away!

One realises it is not as simple as that, but you never know.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
I'm not sure how much to read into the Leicester result about our underlying form which pre that game was relegation not play off standard. I think teams can implode once they achieve their objective for a season - we did the same after securing the L1 title (although of course LCFC presumably still want to win the title). It will all be a bit clearer at 5pm this Saturday.

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
Charlton D
Huddersfield L
Blackpool W
Yeovil D
Forest ?

Reading will defeat Leicester. Can't be helped. That is just the way of it.

I actually think leicester will beat Reading, it will be business as usual for them again as they will want to go up as champions and get over 100 points

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
IF we play the same team that took apart Leicester then we'll do well. We have to go in for the kill from the off though.

I can see us taking max points from Charlton, Blackpool and Forest and drawing against Yeovil and Huddersfield. That's 11 points.

Charlton W
Huddersfield D
Blackpool W
Yeovil D
Forest W

I think'll we'll beat Forest because we'll have to after dropping points at Yeovil, probably at the death.

You heard it hear first.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Impossible to predict but why not have a go anyway.

Charlton D

Huddersfield D

Blackpool W

Yeovil W

Forrest W

Eleven points, sixth place scraped, several Oscar Out threads after the draws, my blood pressure through the roof and a LAST minute HOWITZER from Stephen Ward to WIN it at FOREST followed by ENREST streaking and getting as far as the CENTRE circle before falling victim to a WELL timed TACKLE.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Charlton D
Huddersfield W
Blackpool W
Yeovil W
Forest D

Derby W
Derby L

QPR L

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Just hope we don't need 3 points at Forest

Albion @ Forest: P14 W3 D3 L8

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Charlton W

Huddersfield W

Blackpool D

Yeovil W

Forrest W

We can do it!!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
My head is exploding with all the permutations at the moment. I really can't see beyond saturday's game which is so important not just for the three points on offer but the opportunity to really pile the pressure on Reading and to a lesser extent Wigan. Each time we have had a chance like this we have BLOWN it. I daren't make a prediction at this time.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Charlton Athletic 0-1 (Just because we ALWAYS cock up after a big high)
Huddersfield 1-0
Blackpool 1-0
Yeovil 0-0
Forest 0-0

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
we have been outplayed by forest last 3 games up there,so doubt that will change,we will win allhome games,but loose to hudders and forest

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
we have been outplayed by forest last 3 games up there,so doubt that will change,we will win allhome games,but loose to hudders and forest

Last year they were better in the first half and we were better in the second. A draw was probably fair but it wouldn't have been an injustice had we won, especially when they've scored a last minute equaliser thanks to a goalkeeping error.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here