Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The last 5 games prediction

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
but in my view we have been outplayed and very lucky,always love my trips mind,great awayday

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
TBH I would take needing a win at forest to make the playoffs. They should have nothing to party for, ready for their hols and pretty much form less.

The boys would be so up for it I can c us scrapping the 3 points. Its the scenario I'd take and also what I expect will be the most likely situation to occur.

So two wins and two draws from the next four will do for me.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
We won't make the playoffs. We were very poor for 4 games before Leicester.

I think 2 wins, 1 draw, 2 defeats. 7 points... It won't be enough.

I agree with you unless......... the team's normal of performance has magically transformed into what it was at Leicester. We will have a (slightly) better indication after the next game.

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
Without making a results prediction, is the consensus that 12 points from our final 15 will be enough?

It's unlikely but I think 15 could in the event of freak circumstances see us miss out?

I'm trying to see how you work that out? From looking at the fixtures and assuming we did get 15 points (unlikely :)) Wigan still have to play Reading and Ipswich have to play Bournemouth, something has to give or they cancel each other out and get a point. Reading also have to play Leicester on Monday and I'm hoping they have recovered their composure and desire for 100 points and champions.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Without making a results prediction, is the consensus that 12 points from our final 15 will be enough?

It's unlikely but I think 15 could in the event of freak circumstances see us miss out?

The fact that there are as many as 7 teams chasing one spot suggests to me that there can't be too many slip ups from here ... a couple will fall away but 2 or 3 will get the results.

In saying that, and largely because Reading have a tough final 5, I think 72 points will be enough, so another 11 (15 and we'd stroll it)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
It's in our own hands so long as Reading slip up at least once. Reading the below I think they just might.

http://thetilehurstend.sbnation.com...-load-of-wingers-and-not-a-prayer-for-reading

He is talking drivel isn't he - "Well in terms of our play-off fate, it's still very much in Reading's hands even if results below us didn't really go to plan for once. Five wins from five and we're in and with all of our games against teams that should have little to play for,..."

They still have Leicester, Wigan, Midds, Doncaster and Burnley to play. Wigan and Doncaster are likely to need results....and if Leicester don't buck their ideas up then Burnley will have a Champions tag to go for.

Bournemouth are a far greater threat for that play-off spot.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Blackpool - loss or draw (a friend who never sees us win is coming)
Yeovil - loss or a draw (we rarely do well on TV).

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Hello, have you an update of your grid thingy?

The fact that there are as many as 7 teams chasing one spot suggests to me that there can't be too many slip ups from here ... a couple will fall away but 2 or 3 will get the results.

In saying that, and largely because Reading have a tough final 5, I think 72 points will be enough, so another 11 (15 and we'd stroll it)

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Hello, have you an update of your grid thingy?

This is the latest but to be fair it's become a lottery now ... but as you can see I can still live in hope and I don't think the predictions look far off ... just the inability of the teams involved to behave properly!!

Probably the biggest concern I've got (at the mo) is Yeovil holding B'muff this weekend

1404010 Footie.png

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I predict 8 goals scored and 4 conceded. I'm nowhere near being able to predict what that means points-wise.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
This is the latest but to be fair it's become a lottery now ... but as you can see I can still live in hope and I don't think the predictions look far off ... just the inability of the teams involved to behave properly!!

Probably the biggest concern I've got (at the mo) is Yeovil holding B'muff this weekend

View attachment 52682

So it's hello Bournemouth and Blackburn (but not Watford), and bye-bye Forest.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
So it's hello Bournemouth and Blackburn (but not Watford), and bye-bye Forest.

Thought about Watford but 3 consecutive games against Ipswich, QPR and Derby made the decision for me.

They're priced at 20/1 though which looks pretty good, especially compared to Readings 5/4

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here