Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Jeremy Corbyn thread

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Hopefully the security guard is sacked for breaching data protection laws

Under normal circumstances if he were to be sacked for that very reason you lot would down tools and head out on strike oh the irony, I would think a good shoeing round the back of the station from the momentum pussies will get him in line.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Just over 1/20th of the number of food banks we see now. He also oversaw the only sustained reduction in child poverty since the reforming Government.

425 according to the Trussell trust and going up

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Anything Peter Vile has written is only fit to use for wiping your backside with

Why? His comments seemed heartfelt to me. I know nothing about him. Care to enlighten?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He doesn't fit the Trotsky profile.

I see.

Some strange person on here recently made some comment implying I should be bolied down for glue. No doubt if he/she sees this email I'll be accused of taking the comment out of context or somesuch. Apparently as a 'middle class' person have no right to be a labour supporter unhappy with the labour 'leadership'. Its as if he/she WANTS me to vote conservative. No compromise wth the electorate, indeed. :shrug:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Why? His comments seemed heartfelt to me. I know nothing about him. Care to enlighten?

Just another Blairite Red Tory, first thing he did was to not oppose the welfare bill, then vote to bomb Syria and since then spend all his time trying to get rid of the democratically elected leader of the party he pretends to be a member of, when we know his loyalties are with Progress

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Time has clearly come to cut Corbyn and his cronies adrift to go their own futile way and form a new progressive Labour/Green party that is fit for purpose opposition and that people can actually believe in and actively support.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
You realise Blair left Government nearly ten years ago when numbers weren't anywhere near that high, right?

probably because the poor were looked after better

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Eagle DROPS out, hopefully that is her political career over now

JC to win hands down then
grass roots to speak and all the other dross to disappear

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just another Blairite Red Tory, first thing he did was to not oppose the welfare bill, then vote to bomb Syria and since then spend all his time trying to get rid of the democratically elected leader of the party he pretends to be a member of, when we know his loyalties are with Progress

Great. He would get my vote, then :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here