Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Embarrassments of Crystal Palace FC

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
They wont be getting any extra tickets regardless of the increased capacity as the away section will be the southern end of the ESL :lol: Is this 2,000 with a segregation area from the northern end of ESL ? (SE corner will be a sterile zone for Category C games).

If capacity is to rise to 28k then I thought away minimum was 10% = 2,800. Which is an increase on the 2,500 away this season.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
5 Pages and no one has mentioned the "A" word.

Top restraint fellas :thumbsup:

How about - reaching a cup semi final , reducing your capacity and still trying to flog tickets for the home stands on the evening of the match. :lol:
Phallus you seem to have alot of time on your hands since your latest ban , is that the reason for all these anti palace threads ?:) Still taking the piss about the death of someones father was well below the belt ,even for you low standards :nono:

Phallus you seem to have alot of time on your hands since your latest ban , is that the reason for all these anti palace threads ?:) Still taking the piss about the death of someones father was well below the belt ,even for you low standards :nono:

I think you will find that the only person who mentioned the chappies father was SJLM - a point was made that the poster seemed to be revelling in an X Factor style sympathy vote. Not only did he post personal info about his father but other aspects of his life which was kind of strange in the bearpit of the away end. Considering the relentless homophobic and vile abuse that is dished out daily to Albion fans the mock outrage at what was perceived as an unkind post was a tad over the top. But heyho - a ban from BBS - big deal.:lol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If capacity is to rise to 28k then I thought away minimum was 10% = 2,800. Which is an increase on the 2,500 away this season.

FL regulations allow a club to set a 2,000 away allocation if they so wish. When The Amex is at full capacity and 15% is given to the away club in a cup tie the attendance will be just under 30,000 due to segregation areas. Big clubs visiting The Amex could well be given 2,800 but Palace are not considered a big club.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
FL regulations allow a club to set a 2,000 away allocation if they so wish. When The Amex is at full capacity and 15% is given to the away club in a cup tie the attendance will be just under 30,000 due to segregation areas. Big clubs visiting The Amex could well be given 2,800 but Palace are not considered a big club.

Would be kind of sweet to limit them to 2,000 I suppose this decision can only be made when we know how many season tickets will be sold. Do the Club still intend to hold back 1000 tickets each game for non season ticket holders?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Would be kind of sweet to limit them to 2,000 I suppose this decision can only be made when we know how many season tickets will be sold. Do the Club still intend to hold back 1000 tickets each game for non season ticket holders?

On the basis of those on the waiting list buying an average of 2 ST's there should be in the region of 2,000 tickets at least for general matchday sale with loads available in the South Stand which will become a home end.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We should the full amount possible,anything less should be considered childish and petty minded

I thought that the childish and petty minded decision to restrict an away allocation to 2,600 as a tit-for-tat was a CPFC2010 initiative. It could come back to bite them on the arse.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So we can get tickets in the home end?

No , the South Stand is becoming a home end , the away support is being shifted over to the southern end of the East Stand (Lower). Its very likely the games against Palace , Millwall , Charlton (possibly West Ham and QPR) will be Category C so the South East corner seating will be used as a buffer zone.

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
I apologise if this has been done before but I felt we needed a thread where we could go and continually list the embarrassments of that “massive” football Club – Crystal Palace.

Whatever incident that comes to mind, past or present, concerning our backward rivals from the wrong end of the A23 can be logged here. Be it major or minor concerning Club, players, fans etc.

Try and keep each of their many indiscretions to one per post so that we can build up an impressive list - hopefully we can reach at least 100. No doubt the Nigels will deny all but that’s the fun of it.

I will start us off -

The Great Wilfriedo Zaha is found to have demanded payment for attending a fans function where they intended to present him with an award.

Get a life. This is infant school stuff.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I think you will find that the only person who mentioned the chappies father was SJLM - a point was made that the poster seemed to be revelling in an X Factor style sympathy vote. Not only did he post personal info about his father but other aspects of his life which was kind of strange in the bearpit of the away end. Considering the relentless homophobic and vile abuse that is dished out daily to Albion fans the mock outrage at what was perceived as an unkind post was a tad over the top. But heyho - a ban from BBS - big deal.:lol:

Ahhh , ill be crying in my alphabetty soup in a minute:cry: You reap what you sow pal . Still i bet it wont be long till the latest guise is unveiled :glare:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
When you sell the 28 million pound rated Zaha and 10 million pound rated Clyne to Reading for a combined 7 million pounds it will be your shower that is heading for the trap door.

FFP is coming soon, Palace are losing 2 to 3 million a year, I CANNOT WAIT, no wonder CPFC2010 voted against it.

CHEATING SCUMBAGS.
Dont think we voted against it , from memory it was reading , southampton and leicester .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here