bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
39- Your running out now aren't you

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335824168.952571.jpg

Magwitch Gull

Nov 19, 2011
Zaha would grace the Nou Camp? Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Oh my days.

hahahahahahahahahaha!

The only way he'd get on the Nou Camp would be as a mascot.

I realise you are being tongue in cheek but at least try to keep it within the realms of some sort of reality,

I think we should be very careful, this rather stupid post could come back and bite us in the bum one day. I've watched his progress and he is very good.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I think we should be very careful, this rather stupid post could come back and bite us in the bum one day. I've watched his progress and he is very good.

Any progress he makes isn't going to be with perennial relegation strugglers Crystal Palace, so I wouldn't fret too much. No player with any potential is going to stick around in that depressing 19th Century stadium fighting to reach mid-table each season, which in Palace terms counts as a successful season. Zaha is much more likely to be plying his trade with Wigan or Fulham next season after an underwhelming £1.5m transfer.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Any progress he makes isn't going to be with perennial relegation strugglers Crystal Palace, so I wouldn't fret too much. No player with any potential is going to stick around in that depressing 19th Century stadium fighting to reach mid-table each season, which in Palace terms counts as a successful season. Zaha is much more likely to be plying his trade with Wigan or Fulham next season after an underwhelming £1.5m transfer.
Botty , wilf is worth more than £ 3.5 million flop CMS surely ?

nothing to do with embarrassments but i just got sent this and it made me laugh

Just seven miles down the road and look at those empty seats in away end upper tier behind goal - everything to do with embarrassment.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast

Like "underwhelming" Victor Moses and the other two who have kept Wigan up over the last five years...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What a shame Middlesbrough 9 Albion 0 (1958) is before your time. And also Albion 3 Boro 6 in the same season.

"They scored 15, you scored 3..."

That was the 1st game of the season after promotion with no serious squad strengthening and a certain Brian Clough scored 5 goals. In those days the existing offside rule at the time meant high scoring results and teams adopting 2-3-5 and 4-2-4 attacking formations.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Like "underwhelming" Victor Moses and the other two who have kept Wigan up over the last five years...

Palace fans were expecting he would do a lot more than prop up one of the Prem's poorest teams ever. Same applies to Zaha.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here