Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The dirt on Safeway.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
looney said:

chappers its about time you got off your knees, wiped your mouth and waved Safeway goodbye. You'd see things clearly if your eyes didn't suffer pube-burn so much clutz.

Stop talking dirty, you've made me get a STONKER.

Does that make me gay, or more to the point, does it make YOU gay as well?

Are we having cybersex now?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
looney said:
Is Yorkie the only one here with a Brain?

:lolol: :salute:
Ahhh! So now that you've (belatedly) realised that Safeway has better things to do with his time than cyber-stalk you you're now trying to pretend it was a joke! Are you dwayne in disguise?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
You pair of hand holding hosehounds have the shared IQ of a f***ing ant. Both of you would bow down to a Dickdyalisis Machine like safeway who can syphone Mangoo faster than a fleet of Sailors. The 3 of you form a kind of Gay Bermuda triangle where ships could get lost and wrecked on your colons with Syran like hamsters singing to them to lure them to their fate.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
looney said:
You pair of hand holding hosehounds have the shared IQ of a f***ing ant. Both of you would bow down to a Dickdyalisis Machine like safeway who can syphone Mangoo faster than a fleet of Sailors. The 3 of you form a kind of Gay Bermuda triangle where ships could get lost and wrecked on your colons with Syran like hamsters singing to them to lure them to their fate.

You've done this before, haven't you.

*splurt*

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Brovian said:
Ahhh! So now that you've (belatedly) realised that Safeway has better things to do with his time than cyber-stalk you you're now trying to pretend it was a joke! Are you dwayne in disguise?

I said maybe it was maybe it wasn't, to keep you feather boa wearing idiots guessing. Probably by rubbing each others ears and kneeing each other in the nads in an attempt to jump start the grey festering sludge between your lopsided and oversized ears.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
You've done this before, haven't you.

*splurt*

and I thought Drool made a gurgling noise, or maybe thats just the noise you make as your dad chokes you out while filming a snuff movie?

surely ships would SINK in a colon. You big dyslexic twerp.

Maybe if there submerged in the gallons of sailor spurt like your own Olaf.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Right. I'm off for the weekend.

Bye everyone, especially you Looney.

xx

Yea, enjoy your "Grind" down at the Marina ya Mansun groupie.
:wave:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Robbo which one are you?
backstreet.jpg

Have a nice weak end every body.:salute: :salute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here