Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The dirt on Safeway.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Vinyl Richie said:
haha Safeway COULDN'T even if he wanted to!!! He's lucky if he can turn on his computer first time let alone hacking :jester:

I am sure that hotmail could varify what I say. I'll keep you all informed. The mails have been sent. Thing is with f***ing about on the net, theirs always evidence left behind.

TTFN:wave:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
looney said:
I am sure that hotmail could varify what I say. I'll keep you all informed. The mails have been sent. Thing is with f***ing about on the net, theirs always evidence left behind.

believe me looney, they wont do anything! they didnt when my account was hacked, and i got all the verbals from the person.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Funny how its the regulars at nsp who have come swarming to his defence.

doesn't matter though. Its been reported.

believe me looney, they wont do anything! they didnt when my account was hacked, and i got all the verbals from the person.

But did you have that persons details? He is in breach of TOS with his ISP as well, have mailed hotmail and novogate.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Also if you threaten them bad publicity they usually act, did youknow that?

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
looney said:
Funny how its the regulars at nsp who have come swarming to his defence.

Freinds Looney, an experiance to which you are quite void of ?

D

Deleted User X18H

looney said:
I think its safeway that neeeds to grow up especially as this line is monitored by the police. Want me to proove it?
Every little thing she does is magic ,don't stand so close to me, walking on the moon,

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I don't understand.

What has he done?

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
what has he done to deserve payback?? just change your name (of which there is no evidence that he has done)??

come on looney, you sound more child like than i do!!!

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Looney, I have never been on NSP (apart from the time NSC was down, once), I do not know Safeway or you, but I do work in I.T. secure systems and I will point out that it is extremely unlikely that (and I mean EXTREMELY unlikey) that anybody has hacked your computer , accessed your password for hotmail and changed it that way. It is much more likely that the account has been either re-assigned by hotmail (they do that if the account is inactive for 6 weeks (I think that is the time scale) or some spotty teenager in the US has randomly hacked hotmail accounts and yours was one of them.

looney said:

This is too funny for words.

Sherlock Looney, the rightwing bloodhound, is on the case.

Just when you think he couldn't make his NSC persona more ridiculous, he proves you wrong with this cameo of weird paranoia and arse-aching embarassment.

In fact, surely the more likely scenario is that Safeway has hacked Looney's NSC account and this is him delivering these posts to make Looney appear even more of an arse.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
this thread is brilliant.

i am sitting on my sofa CHUCKLING out loud.

nsc gold, it HAS to be.

and if i come back in the morning to find some silly billy mod has got rid of this thread i will cry. then again, they won't do that cos they don't like safeway anyway. :)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
What exactly is Safeway alledged to have done? It sounds like you where STUPID enough to trust a chat forum with the same password as that you use for the email account you signed up with. Or you've emailed someone and got the address wrong/doesnt exist - that'll explain your "failed to deliver notice".

Either way, you look very silly right now up on your high horse :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here