Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The dirt on Safeway.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
looney said:
What? You think I'm some kind of idiot?

No, actually I don't think you are an idiot, just a bit misinformed at times. Like this one. Safeway has in the past admitted he barely knows how to turn a PC on, he's a user pure and simple. I would guess that as far as his hacking skills are concerned even using/understanding something as simple as a port scanner is technically beyond him.

I think as Staffs has pointed out you need to look further afield for the culprit. Oh, and like Staffs I've rarely posted on NSP (and not for ages) and I've never met Safeway.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Is it only me that thinks this is a massive wind up from the biggest self confessed troll on the board?

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
alan partridge said:
but do you like dogging?

first time I've seen that avatar AP...

DAN!

DAN!

DAN!

DAN!

:lolol: :clap:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
looney said:
Funny how its the regulars at nsp who have come swarming to his defence.

I'm not an NSP regular - I've nodded at Safeway a couple of times but wouldn't say that I know him - and I still think you're a WANKER. You need to take a long hard look at yourself mate and work out your priorities in life. It seems to me that wasting your time on something as completely trivial as this is the sign of someone who has completely lost touch with reality

:clap2:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Would you fudgepacking fruits of the loom quit your garbled gabbing for fucks sake?

Maybe I'm trolling or maybe I'm being honest? Theirs only 2 people who know for sure.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
looney said:
Would you fudgepacking fruits of the loom quit your garbled gabbing for fucks sake?

Maybe I'm trolling or maybe I'm being honest? Theirs only 2 people who know for sure.

yes, Mummy and Jesus

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Hey, Puny, whoa re the trolls on here. I want an argument this afternoon before I kill myself with boredom.

You fanny.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Partridge youve been a sloppy turd since you were felched out of Zitgeists arse and spat out by hiney, shut you dick smoker and let those who can formulate a sentence post oh tard of tards.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Hey, Puny, whoa re the trolls on here. I want an argument this afternoon before I kill myself with boredom.

You'd kill yourself with boredom if you wrote down your life story then read it back to your jizz stained self Goldilocks. Now piss of to another thread before I bounce you about then slam dunk you in Uncle Bucks gapping arse.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Oh great!:rolleyes: Now I have halfwits that get stomp-splattered by midgets posting in this thread.

chappers its about time you got off your knees, wiped your mouth and waved Safeway goodbye. You'd see things clearly if your eyes didn't suffer pube-burn so much clutz.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here