Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Denver killer is clearly a very very sick young Man.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
to understand this one needs to look at the esoteric. simply put, symbols gather, store, hold, and give energy.......a phone call or email has no where near the same affect a symbol can have.

Wrong.There is a beleif in some cultures that symbols have these properties, these cultures have tried to use this to their advantage. You really should stop mixing and matching your sources and coming up with a hodgepodge of beliefs.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
to understand this one needs to look at the esoteric. simply put, symbols gather, store, hold, and give energy.......a phone call or email has no where near the same affect a symbol can have.

now you're runnig off in to real batland, the world of psuedo "energy". :lolol: nice misdirection. still remains, a simple phone call, maybe emailing a visio, to organise the other bilderbergers/elite/NWO/lizards really would be simpler.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Once again in the face of someone who has a rational,logic based approach you balk. Okay fella, here's a question for you. Can you provide some evidence to support the theory that these recent shootings are the result of a government mind control program set in place to dis-arm the citizens of the US please? And I mean evidence.

I second this request. Please offer some evidence. ANYTHING.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
well, of course, this is a debate of opinions, i believe (as i said earlier) - it has the hallmarks of a mind control shooting - i have no hard proof, save for the symbolism and repeated meme - the proof would really come when the gun law is passed. this is called LOGIC.

No, that's not proof. What is it you people don't understand? Anyway, this is, as all your other dribbling buffoonery, getting nowhere. Enjoy yourself, I'm off down the beach for a conversation with some adults.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Wrong.There is a beleif in some cultures that symbols have these properties, these cultures have tried to use this to their advantage. You really should stop mixing and matching your sources and coming up with a hodgepodge of beliefs.

now you're runnig off in to real batland, the world of psuedo "energy". :lolol: nice misdirection. still remains, a simple phone call, maybe emailing a visio, to organise the other bilderbergers/elite/NWO/lizards really would be simpler.

i understand how these views exist. ok, look at the BHA badge (symbol), as soon as you see it it stokes up tons of feelings and images in the mind. If you just saw the text "brighton and hove albion" somewhere it has hardly the same effect. i don't want to get off topic, but i can assure you symbols are strong.

"Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius

"If you are to reach masses of people in this world, you must do it by a sign language. Whether your vehicle be commerce, literature, or politics, you can do nothing but raise signals, and make motions to the people." Chapman, John Jay

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
i don't want to get off topic
Ah good. In that case, can you provide some evidence to support the theory that these recent shootings are the result of a government mind control program set in place to dis-arm the citizens of the US please?

Anything? Please?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Apparently there may have been more than one person involved here.

reminds me of:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
i understand how these views exist. ok, look at the BHA badge (symbol), as soon as you see it it stokes up tons of feelings and images in the mind. If you just saw the text "brighton and hove albion" somewhere it has hardly the same effect. i don't want to get off topic, but i can assure you symbols are strong.

"Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius

The belief in the power symbols is strong, there is a difference. I take no assurance from you in anyway whatsoever. You don't even seem to have grasped the fundamental basics of what evidence actually is. I speak to many experts face to face about, for example, structures found under henges, stone circles. Now I listen and consider every logical theory they come up with, I assess how likely it is to be true when cross referenced with other evidence. I am happy to consider most theories if it has a base in logic and they in turn are flexible and will discuss theories back. What I would not ever consider would be if someone told me they were categorically made by a certain community when ther e is no evidence to support it whatsoever. Do you see the difference between evidence and assembling random thoughts together? I could happily concede a government may want to reduce arms ownership. I would not ever accept without any evidence whatsoever that they acheived this through mind-control. Do you see what I'm getting at here? If we all just blindly accepted theories with no substantial evidence there would literally be chaos.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
I would not ever accept without any evidence whatsoever that they acheived this through mind-control. Do you see what I'm getting at here? If we all just blindly accepted theories with no substantial evidence there would literally be chaos.

and if we blindly accept the official MSM line, we have chaos.

But they have done it before....JFK, John Lennon, and a host of others......

sometimes, one does not need evidence to create a theory, just join the dots....

dot 1 - mass shootings before a gun law review.
dot 2 - people owniing guns when a dollar collapse comes is not good for TPTB.
dot 3 - the "lone nut" worked in nueroscience (mkultra and mind control linked)
dot 4 - the "lone nut" looked drugged to the eyeballs in court.
dot 5 - mind control is a very real paradigm.
dot 6 - jfk, lennon, and others have the same hallmarks - the lone nut.
dot 7 - he shot about 70 ppl in 3minutes - that is some special shooting.
dot 7 - info on mind control http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6pvoebZR-M

these dots help me come to my opinion - if i had PROOF, i would have the CIA helicopters over me right now silly.

it is kinda like this, if a BHA game is 0-0, and the dots present BHA will win, (defence, attack, and midfield "on top") - one concludes in their opinion BHA will win, but yet has no proof (goals).

the proof will be in the gun laws......as the "mind control case" will be super classified.....and effectively unable to 100% prove - one can only join the dots.

also, from reports todat, "the judge has banned camera's from the courtroom during the remainder of the trial."

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbuIiwv3lX4&feature=player_embedded

its kinda wierd on here, no links and "ahhh no evidence"....and with links "you're a nutjob" lol.

Last edited:

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003

whoa there... Lennon. wtf has Lennon, JFK and this shooting got in common? One was the leader of a world superpower, another was an ex-member of a popular beat combo and the third was one of literally hundreds of incidents that happen (sadly). you've really over reached yourself, wandering off somewhere. the lone nut is just that, a lone nut.

typical conspiracy argument: discredit some detail so that it opens up inevitable "others" involved. semi-automatic weapon with 100 round magazine attached, in a confined area where to begin no realised there is shooting (shoting scene in the film). suprising he didnt get more.

the proof will be in the gun laws.

and about those proposed laws, just what do you think they would be? ban all gun outright? yeah, thats going to happen, and if it did you think the good citizens would hand them in? no. so maybe a federal law restricting ownership, or requiring a permit? certainly possible (if unlikly), but really doesnt help with the whole disarming the citizens before the dollar collapse plan, does it? (and why do you care about US gun law? are the armed citizens of the US alone going to stand against the NWO? again as with dingohatstand we have a view heavily influenced by a particular set of american obsessions.)

as always the theory is peppered with holes, the imaginary dots dont really make out any picture other than to those who invent them.

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
and if we blindly accept the official MSM line, we have chaos.

But they have done it before....JFK, John Lennon, and a host of others......

sometimes, one does not need evidence to create a theory, just join the dots....

dot 1 - mass shootings before a gun law review.
dot 2 - people owniing guns when a dollar collapse comes is not good for TPTB.
dot 3 - the "lone nut" worked in nueroscience (mkultra and mind control linked)
dot 4 - the "lone nut" looked drugged to the eyeballs in court.
dot 5 - mind control is a very real paradigm.
dot 7 - info on mind control http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6pvoebZR-M

these dots help me come to my opinion - if i had PROOF, i would have the CIA helicopters over me right now silly.

it is kinda like this, if a BHA game is 0-0, and the dots present BHA will win, (defence, attack, and midfield "on top") - one concludes in their opinion BHA will win, but yet has no proof (goals).

the proof will be in the gun laws......as the "mind control case" will be super classified.....and effectively unable to 100% prove - one can only join the dots.

also, from reports todat, "the judge has banned camera's from the courtroom during the remainder of the trial."

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbuIiwv3lX4&feature=player_embedded

its kinda wierd on here, no links and "ahhh no evidence"....and with links "you're a nutjob" lol.

This is jus the same recycled claptrap you come out with time and time again. Despite what you think you know you have no original thoughts of your own. You cut and paste swathes of other conspiracy theorists poorly collated opinions and "join the dots" arriving at non-sensical conclusions. you don't even question your sources yet you expect everyone else to blindly accept them. No-one here is saying msn is the last word in news.

Endlessly you are asked for an opinion that makes sense, some evidence that is well presented and endlessly you provide nothing.

You are a shambles, your unfounded, idiotic 2nd hand theories are a nonsense and your powers of debate are equivalent to those of a New York policeman.

EVERYTHING you say on this forum has been said before for decades, none of the crap ever comes to be as it hasn't since crackpots like yourself started spouting this nonsense. Just becasue the JFK incident is highly dubious it doesn't mean that the world is out to get you. I don't trust the government yet I am also grounded in reality and don't believe I am being mind controlled.

I know you won't agree with this but why don't you bounce this thread when you have grown up and realised all this endless prophecy of doom flummery came to nothing and realise what a tit you look.

In the meantime I will make this my last post to you. You are a fool.

Last edited:

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Just becasue the JFK incident is highly dubious it doesn't mean that the world is out to get you. I don't trust the government yet I am also grounded in reality and don't believe I am being mind controlled.

.... and realised all this endless prophecy of doom flummery came to nothing......

i dont think the world is out to get me at all, i am extremely well grounded, and i see no doom no the horizon, all is perfect harmony no matter what manifests..........you are just spouting off words that the sun newspaper wants you to think CT's are like....heheh.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
whoa there... Lennon. wtf has Lennon, JFK and this shooting got in common? One was the leader of a world superpower, another was an ex-member of a popular beat combo and the third was one of literally hundreds of incidents that happen (sadly). you've really over reached yourself, wandering off somewhere. the lone nut is just that, a lone nut.

typical conspiracy argument: discredit some detail so that it opens up inevitable "others" involved. semi-automatic weapon with 100 round magazine attached, in a confined area where to begin no realised there is shooting (shoting scene in the film). suprising he didnt get more.

and about those proposed laws, just what do you think they would be? ban all gun outright? yeah, thats going to happen, and if it did you think the good citizens would hand them in? no. so maybe a federal law restricting ownership, or requiring a permit? certainly possible (if unlikly), but really doesnt help with the whole disarming the citizens before the dollar collapse plan, does it? (and why do you care about US gun law? are the armed citizens of the US alone going to stand against the NWO? again as with dingohatstand we have a view heavily influenced by a particular set of american obsessions.)

as always the theory is peppered with holes, the imaginary dots dont really make out any picture other than to those who invent them.

it's ok, you can sit happy that some guy, with no personality traits, or history of this sort of thing, just decided to somehow get into a fire exit that was left open (research the witnesses), and shoot lots of people for no reason, then turn up in court looking completely dazed and drugged........its ok to believe that it was just a "lone nut," its your free will where you place your perception. but this "theory" you cling to so tightly seems to have more holes in it than my one, and your theory is backed by the silly reasoning of "oh, he just went mad one day." lol.

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
it's ok, you can sit happy that some guy, with no personality traits, or history of this sort of thing,

ah, so because he has not previously been diagnosed, this is all sudden and new. its as if there is some sort of "first incident" doctrine, that major crimes can only be commited by those with previous history. of course this over looks an inherent paradox.

also overlooks this is the nature of mental illness, often sudden and with little warning or signs of the persons state of mind, or festering quietly with outward behaviours seemingly normall. its precisely why time after time after time such incidents happen out of the blue because no-one noticed. "he was such a quite chap" and "oh, he was so friendly, always said hello and help Dorathy at number 18 with her shopping" the neighbours say. i see tragic circumstances, you see mindcontrol planned for year by nefarious global powers. the joy of freewill eh?

Last edited:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
it's ok, you can sit happy that some guy, with no personality traits, or history of this sort of thing, just decided to somehow get into a fire exit that was left open (research the witnesses), and shoot lots of people for no reason, then turn up in court looking completely dazed and drugged........its ok to believe that it was just a "lone nut," its your free will where you place your perception. but this "theory" you cling to so tightly seems to have more holes in it than my one, and your theory is backed by the silly reasoning of "oh, he just went mad one day." lol.

But has anyone but you actually claimed to know what happened? Only you have a cast iron theory that you believe, from most of the posts the rest of us don't have the foggiest idea and the majority of details are of course only known to the police at this point. Based on very little you believe whole heartedly in an unsubstantiated theory based on images & information you have seen broadcast - that's it.

How can we possibly know anymore, & yet from very little you've formed an unshakable belief in what occurred. Your rhetoric is one of deluded individual, & perhaps you're not, but that really is how it comes across, even if your perplexed as to why it's taken that way.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
But has anyone but you actually claimed to know what happened? Only you have a cast iron theory that you believe, from most of the posts the rest of us don't have the foggiest idea and the majority of details are of course only known to the police at this point. Based on very little you believe whole heartedly in an unsubstantiated theory based on images & information you have seen broadcast - that's it.

How can we possibly know anymore, & yet from very little you've formed an unshakable belief in what occurred. Your rhetoric is one of deluded individual, & perhaps you're not, but that really is how it comes across, even if your perplexed as to why it's taken that way.

read the thread again, and you will see i state very clearly it is my free will opinion (e.g belief) from my perspective. i have even said my theory cannot be proved, but more weight can go into it when the gun laws change.

in this i find no delusion, i have researched mind control, spoke to a world expert at length on it, and this (for me), has many hall marks of it.

[MENTION=599]beorhthelm[/MENTION] the documentary i posted above goes more into this "lone nut" meme. for me, it just doesn't add up, someone can be unstable and a little p'd off at the world sometimes, but to go and shoot up 70 odd people.....with no motive or message or plea. have you looked at the pictures of him? he's not present, he is drugged or under mind control.

most mentally damaged people in a really bad violent state, would go for someone they knew, irratically too, but cold, calculated, calm attacks on strangers is much of the time (in my view) via mind control.

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
[MENTION=599]beorhthelm[/MENTION] the documentary i posted above goes more into this "lone nut" meme. for me, it just doesn't add up, someone can be unstable and a little p'd off at the world sometimes, but to go and shoot up 70 odd people.....with no motive or message or plea. have you looked at the pictures of him? he's not present, he is drugged or under mind control.

most mentally damaged people in a really bad violent state, would go for someone they knew, irratically too, but cold, calculated, calm attacks on strangers is much of the time (in my view) via mind control.

this is the fallacy of silent evidence. i see it alot in conspiracies. in reality there are thousands of people having breakdowns, some contemplate violence, and few carry it out. you know nothing about his state of mind to dictate or expect how he would react, the conclusion of "mind control" is so you can fit it to your own preconcieved ideas.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
this is the fallacy of silent evidence. i see it alot in conspiracies. in reality there are thousands of people having breakdowns, some contemplate violence, and few carry it out. you know nothing about his state of mind to dictate or expect how he would react, the conclusion of "mind control" is so you can fit it to your own preconcieved ideas.

my conclusion of mind control [in this instance] comes from research upon mind control, and research into problem, reaction, solution. i have no desire to pitch fork things into any preconceptions, and preconceptions are things i steer away from. have you actially watched the docu yet?

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
have you actially watched the docu yet?

no, with the drony mood music and poor sound quality, i gave up after 2 minutes. what is it with this sort of video they have to set a tone and mood with the music. like, they are trying to subconciously tell you its bad/sinster in case you dont pay attention to the content. theres your subconscious manipulated for you. anyway, you miss the point, you've reach a conclusion because you want to reach that conclusion, because it reinforces other conclusions. you dont have enough firm information to objectivly reach the conclusion you have, you've said so yourself really.

fwiw, i just think shit happens.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here