Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Big Bang Theory

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I take it you two are properly laughing it?

Cos that's my point, I enjoy it on a level (comfy - for want of a better word), but it's not 'must view' watching or particularly funny!

I have all the DVDs (Series 5 is released on DVD on Monday, which I will be getting) and watch them fairly regularly if there's a certain episode I want to see. I'm a big fan of the show.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What? Not particularly funny? Er how about the episode with Sheldon in the ballpit? Comic genius of the highest order. Bazinga!!
It's not bad, like I say I'll usually end up watching it.
It's probably top 5 current comedies, but that says more about current comedy (as I can't instantly name the other 4!), it just doesn't make me laugh.
Certainly not as much as the studio audience or Penny!!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I have all the DVDs (Series 5 is released on DVD on Monday, which I will be getting) and watch them fairly regularly if there's a certain episode I want to see. I'm a big fan of the show.
There's only 5 series'

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sheldon fainting at the sight of blood.
Sheldon fainting in front of Stephen Hawkins.

He faints well.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
There's only 5 series'

Yup, series 6 starts next month in the USA, looking forward to it immensely. After that it is expected there will be only one more series until the current deal with The network/producers expires.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
It's on continuously as i go to bed each night - good to watch to doze off to.

I'll now await the smut that will come from an admission that i watch a programme with Kaley Cuoco whilst in bed.

The Hon Sec

Feb 23, 2009
Deep up County
Yes I am also an old git but having caught the programme when wandering past and seen my adult offspring watching it I now am hooked and have been presented with the first series DVD for my birthday.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Love it, panders to the nerd/scientist in me.

Worried that it is becoming Friends-like filler to the schedules, but then again, its always on and always worth watching!!

Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here