Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Apprentice (series 11) - official thread

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Dan talked himself into being fired there. April did almost nothing right other than nominating Dan to bring back into the boardroom.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Right decision by Sugar although, again, a candidate almost talked themselves into getting fired. Natalie managed to disappoint Sir Alan and insult Karren at the same time.

Have these candidates never watched the show before and learned how to play the game? It's like de ja vu all over again.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Wrong decision tonight, PM should have gone, she even admitted that the most costly mistakes were down to her.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I can't believe this thread wasn't bounced after last night's absolute CLASSIC. :lolol:

Sugar fired three, they all deserved to go, and it featured some of the most feeble "project management" ever. Well worth watching on iPlayer of you missed it, absolute text book. And if you do plan on watching it, don't read on...

I am delighted that stuck-up cow April got booted out. Her modus operandi was to do the bare minimum and just criticise everybody else. Last night, her genius business acumen came to the fore - three people farmed out for semi-skilled work at £10 an hour - in total. :lolol:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It was a shambles! No wonder pen pushers never want to pay us tradesmen if that's what they think we're worth! £10 an hour for 3 people pffft

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Fantastic episode, however thought that Elle was angling to get fired; either that or she was just plain incompetent.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yes, and if I was Elle's current employer (never mind Alan Sugar), I think I'd be watching her very closely as she's clearly an incompetent idiot with zero skills.

I would have felt a bit sorry for that Albanian refugee bloke if he didn't bang on about his background at every opportunity. I thought that whilst he made some basic slap-dash mistakes, at least he had rolled his sleeves up and got on with it, which is more than can be said for some of them!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here