[Albion] That has to be the end of Potter?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
GP can only put out what is at his disposal. The club and recruitment need to back him in the transfer window. If not the bottom three beckons

Why would the bottom 3 beckon? Do you honestly think we’re the same standard as Norwich etc? That’s just complete nonsense. We’re just on a bad run, which we will come out of soon. It happens every single season to every club who isn’t going to finish in the top 6.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Being more serious for a moment, it is interesting people are so reluctant to criticise Potter when many (probably most) other clubs’ fans would be baying for blood after 11 games without a win where the same basic mistakes keep being made over and over again and a seemingly inflexible playing style.

Interesting and pleasing as it indicates that Brighton fans are more sensible and realistic than most fans.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
So....does that mean that....really...you agree....with him? ???

I'm going by your post history here.

No I vehemently disagree with him. I'm right behind GPott, we didn't deserve defeat tonight with a threadbare squad, once we get everyone fit and healthy again we will turn the corner. We've only lost 4 all season. Keep the faith HWT.

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn
Get him out before Christmas. It should be a season of happiness and this plum is going to ruin it for everybody.

Give a new manager a chance to sign a striker or three in January.

And who do you suggest to replace him OH WISE ONE???

scoobiewhite

Jan 29, 2012
Albourne / Brighton
Rubbish. You keep telling yourself that. We've been piss poor for months. He's clearly lost the players as none of them are interested in performing anymore.

Clearly lost the players… you really do love in your own little alternative reality.

The players love potter, and regularly go out of their way to say so.

We just lost 1-0 without our 3 best BCs and top scorer to suit.

I think I’m the biggest plum though, I should no better than to bite.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Surely Graham Potter has taken us as far as he can.

11 without a win, soul destroying boring boring football, continued denial that we need a striker and utterly perplexing substitutions week in week out.

People bang on about where he's got us, potterball, suggesting I'm trolling etc. I'm not, I've been trying to get this across to you for 2 seasons now. If this is Potterball it's an actual pile of shit. Football is about winning and scoring goals and we do neither.

We are sinking like the titanic and Potter is out of his depth.

Who do you suggest we replace him with ???

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Why would the bottom 3 beckon? Do you honestly think we’re the same standard as Norwich etc? That’s just complete nonsense. We’re just on a bad run, which we will come out of soon. It happens every single season to every club who isn’t going to finish in the top 6.

Scoring wise we look as toothless as them and without goals you cannot win games. Where are the goals coming from in your opinion ?

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Look.

Potter shouldn't be sacked.

But it's going to be a long time before I want to listen to any more of his "maybe I need a history lesson" shit

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

While I agree with you, looking at the form table for the past 12 games is very worrying.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/pre...le/wettbewerb/GB1?saison_id=2021&min=5&max=17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Scoring wise we look as toothless as them and without goals you cannot win games. Where are the goals coming from in your opinion ?

We’re not losing games like they are. The goals will come back once our players come back. People talking about relegation now are just like the people talking about Europe 6 games in. Relax.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Hey, we only lost by one goal, without Dunk, Webster and Duffy. The makeshift back line acquitted themselves very well.

I'm taking my son to a Hindu temple in Crawley for his booster jab tomorrow. I'm taking a large tupperware in the hope that we'll get a decent lunch as well.
The back up plan is we'll get a takeaway later on.

Accentuate the positive. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

razer

Mar 10, 2019
Ormskirk, Lancashire
Surely Graham Potter has taken us as far as he can.

11 without a win, soul destroying boring boring football, continued denial that we need a striker and utterly perplexing substitutions week in week out.

People bang on about where he's got us, potterball, suggesting I'm trolling etc. I'm not, I've been trying to get this across to you for 2 seasons now. If this is Potterball it's an actual pile of shit. Football is about winning and scoring goals and we do neither.

We are sinking like the titanic and Potter is out of his depth.

Give over knobhead. :facepalm:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
At the end of the day we are always losing by the odd goal or winning by the odd goal. GP’s problem is that it is fine margins and the margins are not falling our way.

For us as fans, the frustration is that we don’t just go to watch football, we go to see a result, and we’re not seeing many. It doesn’t matter how attractive we might be; how easy on the eye we are. We can pass the ball about all night, but no end product is the problem.

We need players who can step up a notch and some players aren’t up to it. They are just playing by GP’s numbers. They need to do that and more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"We were not at our best. We huffed and puffed and in the first half we were slightly the better team, then they scored a disappointing goal from our perspective.

"In the second half they had opportunities. It has been a difficult week and we weren't good enough to get the three points. There's no excuses, I believe in the guys on the pitch and it has been a difficult week for lots of teams.

"We need to recover quickly and we have to play at 12:30 on Saturday. The Premier League is always challenging and it brings a certain challenge because of what's going on outside of football and you have to do your best and adapt."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/58962178

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports