Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] That has to be the end of Potter?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Get him out before Christmas. It should be a season of happiness and this plum is going to ruin it for everybody.

Give a new manager a chance to sign a striker or three in January.

I still haven’t managed to work out whether you are actually serious with this bollocks or not. I can’t work out which situation would be sadder, someone who genuinely STILL can’t understand what the Albion are trying to do after all this time, or someone who has spent this long peddling the same joke on an internet message board. Both beggar belief really.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Although I am not Potter out at the moment, I do believe the current boring, listless football is down to him. Not just tonight but no wins in 11. No home goal in open play at home since god knows when. Opposition managers know exactly how to play us….let us have the ball and hit us when we make mistake. Some think Potter is some sort of untouchable messiah but in reality he has not progressed the club for 3 seasons and has the tendency of winning a couple and then going on a long run of no wins. At the moment nothing more than an average manager who is probably a very nice man!

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn
Get him out before Christmas. It should be a season of happiness and this plum is going to ruin it for everybody.

Give a new manager a chance to sign a striker or three in January.

You are great.......Do you own a giant spoon???

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
If you think Junior’s bad you should meet his grandad, senior. He’s a ****ing hoot down the retirement home for the permanently shite.

Boom boom.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Surely Graham Potter has taken us as far as he can.

11 without a win, soul destroying boring boring football, continued denial that we need a striker and utterly perplexing substitutions week in week out.

People bang on about where he's got us, potterball, suggesting I'm trolling etc. I'm not, I've been trying to get this across to you for 2 seasons now. If this is Potterball it's an actual pile of shit. Football is about winning and scoring goals and we do neither.

We are sinking like the titanic and Potter is out of his depth.

You are out of your depth, not GPott, stop embarrassing yourself and the rest of our fans.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
GP can only put out what is at his disposal. The club and recruitment need to back him in the transfer window. If not the bottom three beckons

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn
Although I am not Potter out at the moment, I do believe the current boring, listless football is down to him. Not just tonight but no wins in 11. No home goal in open play at home since god knows when. Opposition managers know exactly how to play us….let us have the ball and hit us when we make mistake. Some think Potter is some sort of untouchable messiah but in reality he has not progressed the club for 3 seasons and has the tendency of winning a couple and then going on a long run of no wins. At the moment nothing more than an average manager who is probably a very nice man!

Not sure Bielsa will agree with you, or Jürgen Klopp

The new signings are not insignificant.

Oh yeah of course.......all we have to do is sign 20 a season striker.......ten a' penny

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Any price on Relegation,genuine ask as looks like Norwich City are gone {?} but Albion must be worth a punt ?

You're late to this one, pal. I got on a few weeks ago. Insurance bet.

insurance.PNG

I also put a tenner on us winning the cup. Pays £340. I thought it only fair, under the circumstances.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
And herin lies the problem.

You've just sacked Potter.

Who is taking over ?

We're waiting.

You know how impatient footie fans are.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You are out of your depth, not GPott, stop embarrassing yourself and the rest of our fans.

So....does that mean that....really...you agree....with him? ???

I'm going by your post history here.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Being more serious for a moment, it is interesting people are so reluctant to criticise Potter when many (probably most) other clubs’ fans would be baying for blood after 11 games without a win where the same basic mistakes keep being made over and over again and a seemingly inflexible playing style.

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn
The fact the a. Bielsa has been out tactic'd 3 times by GP.
and
b.J Klopp let his team let a 2 goal lead slip and had nothing to prevent Albion nearly winning at Anfield

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Surely Graham Potter has taken us as far as he can.

11 without a win, soul destroying boring boring football, continued denial that we need a striker and utterly perplexing substitutions week in week out.

People bang on about where he's got us, potterball, suggesting I'm trolling etc. I'm not, I've been trying to get this across to you for 2 seasons now. If this is Potterball it's an actual pile of shit. Football is about winning and scoring goals and we do neither.

We are sinking like the titanic and Potter is out of his depth.

WUM or a deluded idiot?

He's not out of his depth, Daniel Levy wanted him 4 months ago. Its the same old lack of cutting edge striker who can put the ball in the net added to a totally patched up/makeshift defence. If you want to blame anyone for lack of quality strike options, maybe call for Bloom, Barber or Ashworths head.

Potter is actually getting the most out of the tools he has at his disposal...... And while we're on the subject of tools and disposal, If only we could bin you off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here