Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks Vicente...... It was an honor

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Has anyone compared the results of Brighton with and without Vicente in the starting 11?

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
The only person that really knows where he will be next season is Mrs Vicente other than that it's all speculation therefore I will speculate that he is staying and my source is me, as reliable as any other for now.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
The only person who knows where Vicente is going is Vicente. Unless he has made arrangements with another club, then I doubt he even knows what he is going to do yet.

..........is the correct answer.

Brace yourselves, everybody, because these bloody silly rumours are going to carry on for at least the next 3 months!

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
The only person who knows where Vicente is going is Vicente. Unless he has made arrangements with another club, then I doubt he even knows what he is going to do yet.

I think this is the most likely case at this stage his partner is I understand having a baby soon I think that his family's views will decide if he stays or goes

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Pleasure and honour to have watched Vicente play in the famous stripes, with the added bonus of having a brief (10 words in Spanish) chat with him. Fingers crossed we get to watch him again in August :banana:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm sure those people that wanted to finish higher in the table do.

It's a shame Vicente only got fit enough to have a decent run once Gus had given up on promotion and started making his frankly bizarre team selections. Please take this into consideration when suggesting Vicente had a detrimental effect on results.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Thanks Vicente, it was an honor watching you grace the Amex grass with your silky skills, to see a player like you in a Brighton shirt was unbelievable. I thank you for giving me great memories of the first season at our new home. Adios!!! Where ever you go you will be an asset to any team!!!

He's not going to be around next season,
Source....not mentioning names, because it's unfair. But they have ties with the club on a pretty respectable scale, so before the regular gobbys get going on this do one, if you don't want to believe it don't I don't care....really don't. Just thought I would share what I heard from source yesterday afternoon.

To be fair you don't have a good record for getting things right so I'll ignore your "scoop" if that's ok.

T

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I think we should have a 'Rumour League'. Over the close season, everyone who logs a 'Rumour' has it logged on an official table and scores points if it happens. Be a good way of sifting the 'know alls' from the 'know f+++ alls'.

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath
I think we should have a 'Rumour League'. Over the close season, everyone who logs a 'Rumour' has it logged on an official table and scores points if it happens. Be a good way of sifting the 'know alls' from the 'know f+++ alls'.

I heard from a reliable source that mickey Adams is coming back, and that dick knight is taking over the club again. The Amex is being sold off for redevelopment.

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
"I think we should have a 'Rumour League'. Over the close season, everyone who logs a 'Rumour' has it logged on an official table and scores points if it happens. Be a good way of sifting the 'know alls' from the 'know f+++ alls'. "

Now that I would like to see - excellent idea!

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
Anyway who says they have or a source or in the know are clearly bullshitters. If u genuinely knew stuff u widnt tell the world and jeoprodise them

:clap: well done pal, jeopardise who exactly??? if you read the thread properly you would have seen that no one is being sounded out, there are a lot of FELLOW supporters on here like you who have an almighty chip on their shoulder...especially when they hear stuff they don't want to hear.
i worked for the albion for many years and got to know a lot of good people behind the scenes, as a brighton supporter for 35 years....i think its right to tell FELLOW supporters what i hear.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Here we go again. It must be close season.

I heard through a friend of an aunt of a cousin of mine that a club who I am not naming are going to buy a player who i am not naming because someone else who I am not naming told the cashier in my local supermarket who then told me while I was buying some toilet paper. I then decised to put all this on North Stand Chat. Why I put it on North stand chat without any proof or names or sources is anyones guess

:D

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Tony Bloom didn't seem to know when asked today. Maybe he's not the best of pals with Mrs Vicente and hasn't been down with the chat like a number of online twatterellas claim to be.

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
Cracking Idea, make it happen [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here