Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks Vicente...... It was an honor

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
Thanks Vicente, it was an honor watching you grace the Amex grass with your silky skills, to see a player like you in a Brighton shirt was unbelievable. I thank you for giving me great memories of the first season at our new home. Adios!!! Where ever you go you will be an asset to any team!!!

He's not going to be around next season,
Source....not mentioning names, because it's unfair. But they have ties with the club on a pretty respectable scale, so before the regular gobbys get going on this do one, if you don't want to believe it don't I don't care....really don't. Just thought I would share what I heard from source yesterday afternoon.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Thanks for sharing

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I think a lot of us could've guessed that Vicente may not feature for us again, he is a class above what we have, I wouldn't blame him if he went to a higher club with better players because he should be playing at a higher level (no disrespect to our players, cracking season) But we all know we'd love him to stay one more season.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Thanks Vicente, it was an honor watching you grace the Amex grass with your silky skills, to see a player like you in a Brighton shirt was unbelievable. I thank you for giving me great memories of the first season at our new home. Adios!!! Where ever you go you will be an asset to any team!!!

He's not going to be around next season,
Source....not mentioning names, because it's unfair. But they have ties with the club on a pretty respectable scale, so before the regular gobbys get going on this do one, if you don't want to believe it don't I don't care....really don't. Just thought I would share what I heard from source yesterday afternoon.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Rumours like this from high up sources gather pace if true as the op will not be the only person who has been told if this is true. I accept it's quite possibly true but lets's see how many others have heard the same thing.

I'll choose to live in hope for the moment.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I'm taking your name down fOr future reference. If he stays I'll come looking for you (in a keyboard gobshitey warrior way of course but you'll get it both barrels) Now f*** off pooper

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
I'm taking your name down fOr future reference. If he stays I'll come looking for you (in a keyboard gobshitey warrior way of course but you'll get it both barrels) Now f*** off pooper

And when your wrong you'll take your dirty mouth off northstandchat and walk up and down st James st in your leather thong and cap??!

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
I will cry if he goes to Reading or Southampton. Please don't do it Vicente.
If he was to go upto The Premiership, could easily see him at a club like Swansea who play decent passing Football. Living in Swansea is certainly different to Brighton!
I suspect he could go back to Spain....

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
I will cry if he goes to Reading or Southampton. Please don't do it Vicente.
If he was to go upto The Premiership, could easily see him at a club like Swansea who play decent passing Football. Living in Swansea is certainly different to Brighton!
I suspect he could go back to Spain....

It would be the worst thing imaginable if he went to either of those clubs ( or Palace, but he'd never do that ).
I hope it is to Spain if he does leave.

albionite

May 20, 2009
The only person who knows where Vicente is going is Vicente. Unless he has made arrangements with another club, then I doubt he even knows what he is going to do yet.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Calm down and steer clear of the playground stuff :)

Sorry but he annoyed me sir.
He's now proposing the death penalty for my slip because with a body like mine I'd never escape alive if I walked down St James St in a thong

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
Anyway who says they have or a source or in the know are clearly bullshitters. If u genuinely knew stuff u widnt tell the world and jeoprodise them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here