Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Storm, mole hill, tea cup, mountain

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I doubt a miniscule moment in time of someone holding up someone else's unamusing, but perhaps poignant to some, 's message would hardly make that temporary wielder of scribbled jibberish villain of the week. Not exactly outrageous.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I wonder if Tevez can even read English?

He'd have to know what RIP stood for, and understand that 'Rest In Peace' is a reference to death, and get it's probably a reference to Ferguson's 'not in my lifetime' quote. I know he's been in this country for a good six years but it's still quite a tall order for a foreigner to connect all the dots.

I think he deserves a bit of leeway here.

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København
Storm, mole hill, tea cup, mountain

I agree with this. Not the best thing to do IMO but I'm sure we'd all be cheering if a Brighton player held up RIP Palace or something similar.

Also Mancini has proved it was the right decision to allow him into the team again by winning the league. Something they wouldn't have done without him.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Tevez is not a good bloke in my opinion, however that banner has redeemed him a little in my eyes. I wonder how many of the people complaining about it are closet man u fans?

tom

Jul 9, 2009
This being the same Daily Mail that scans Youtube for videos with a few hundred views, in the hope that they can run a story to make it go viral? The same Daily Mail that says sun lotion gives you cancer, and how too much sleep will kill you, and blames the downfall of society on immigrants and Northerners in equal measure??

Because if it is, then this article doesn't surprise me in the least.

No, its a different daily mail.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If we had just been promoted and one of our players had stuck up a sign saying "VD Coppell' or 'You burn down your own town' we would be wanking ourselves silly into a crusty sock and giving the player LEGEND status.

Tevez is a bit thick, and acted accordingly, but frankly it is an irrelevance.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Was a quite witty sign for a fan to make up after the "not in my lifetime" comments. But was a bit silly for Tevez to hold it aloft like he did, probably not even knowing/remembering the comments that it referred too. But as said above, all a storm in a teacup and all have apologised so that should be the end of the matter (I'm sure it won't though)

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
He doesn't play for England.

Throw the bloody book at him!!

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Some people need to lighten the f*** up...and see what an utter cock Fergie is.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Am I the only one who doesn't see what the problem is? :shrug:

no you are not,seems like the muppet fergie can say and do what he wants and get away with it anyways who cares the whole premiership money machine still runs whatever anyone says.

but I do ask myself how the hell he (fergie) was ever made a sir?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports