Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tevez holds up "RIP Fergie" sign during Man City Parade

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
On the pitch this past season has been perhaps the best ever in the Premier but off it...oh dear. What with this on top of Terry, Barton, Suarez etc it really has shown what a bunch of twits some of these player are and how much harder the clubs and the FA have to come down on them for the sake of the game.

The FA won't come down on them because they are PR gold.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Nice to bring his Mum along though.

3073791357_41e6498bf6.jpg

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Am I the only one who doesn't see what the problem is? :shrug:

no. i think its the sort of thing we'd all laugh at if it were aimed at a Palace manager or Adkins (or whoever is hate figure of the season). not like Fergie is dead or in ill health or anything, and as noted there is specific refence to his previous dismissive comments of City.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Seriously, does Tevez know what RIP stands for?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
What a f***ing disgusting nob ed (Not just his face)

He's the one who f***ed off to Man City for more money, Fergie gave him a chance and he won every high profiled club competition in England as well as the Championships league with Fergie then goes to Man City and then goes and puts a sign up saying R.I.P Fergie?

Complete twat at the highest order.

images

His neck scars prove he lost his head, Tevez Tevez
He'll never shag a sexy bird, Tevez Tevez
The Argie twat, the ugly ****, they've sewn his head on back to front
Carlos Tevez, Herman Munsters head.

As you can tell, I hate the man.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
What a f***ing disgusting nob ed (Not just his face)

Complete twat at the highest order.

His neck scars prove he lost his head, Tevez Tevez
He'll never shag a sexy bird, Tevez Tevez
The Argie twat, the ugly ****, they've sewn his head on back to front
Carlos Tevez, Herman Munsters head.

As you can tell, I hate the man.

He's a 'nob ed' for poking fun at Fergie (passed to him by a fan, so not pre-empted), but ridiculing his childhood injury, burns being something that blight many people, possibly posters on here?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Man City have apologised for his behaviour. Tevez has said he "meant no disrespect" - file it in the same place as Barton saying "sorry" and all's well with the world :lol:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
He's a 'nob ed' for poking fun at Fergie (passed to him by a fan, so not pre-empted), but ridiculing his childhood injury, burns being something that blight many people, possibly posters on here?

I didn't just make that up by the way...

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
I'm no fan of Tevez, but I can't really see he's done much wrong here.

Also, criticising him for being a bit mean to Ferguson, then ripping into him for his appearance is a little bit hypocritical, don't you think?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
To those who dont know what the problem is, he has held up a sign saying RIP, saying it as if Fergie is dead !! Knowing the reason behind it makes it make sense - but it doesnt make it right.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
sorry, but does the daily mail seriously have an article including a video of somebody recording SSN with their mobile phone?

RIP Fergie! Carlos Tevez holds banner with message for Sir Alex Ferguson | Mail Online

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

This being the same Daily Mail that scans Youtube for videos with a few hundred views, in the hope that they can run a story to make it go viral? The same Daily Mail that says sun lotion gives you cancer, and how too much sleep will kill you, and blames the downfall of society on immigrants and Northerners in equal measure??

Because if it is, then this article doesn't surprise me in the least.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
This being the same Daily Mail that scans Youtube for videos with a few hundred views, in the hope that they can run a story to make it go viral? The same Daily Mail that says sun lotion gives you cancer, and how too much sleep will kill you, and blames the downfall of society on immigrants and Northerners in equal measure??

Because if it is, then this article doesn't surprise me in the least.

It didn't surprise me, it just made me laugh that they couldnt even be bothered to record the footage off sky themselves :lolol:

btw, too much sleep WILL kill you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here