Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tevez holds up "RIP Fergie" sign during Man City Parade

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I don't particularly care about this, but I have been absolutely how amazed at how small time Man City are. Even on the pitch within seconds of winning the league there were banners having a swipe at United/Sir Alex and ever since it's all they seem to be talking about. It's totally embarrassing that they win their second trophy in about 40 years and think that gives them the right to knock their rivals, who probably average not far off two trophies EVERY year in the last couple of decades. Small club, small fans, small mindset.

What about the Brighton fans on here then, giving it the large one about finishing above palace for the first time in god knoows how many years ? glass houses and all that.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
If we had just been promoted and one of our players had stuck up a sign saying "VD Coppell' or 'You burn down your own town' we would be wanking ourselves silly into a crusty sock and giving the player LEGEND status.

Tevez is a bit thick, and acted accordingly, but frankly it is an irrelevance.

Apart from the fact I would choose a clean sock, 100% THIS

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I don't particularly care about this, but I have been absolutely how amazed at how small time Man City are. Even on the pitch within seconds of winning the league there were banners having a swipe at United/Sir Alex and ever since it's all they seem to be talking about. It's totally embarrassing that they win their second trophy in about 40 years and think that gives them the right to knock their rivals, who probably average not far off two trophies EVERY year in the last couple of decades. Small club, small fans, small mindset.

Exactly. At least with the Albion, you never hear us use finishing above Palace for the first time since 1985 (or having home attendances reaching five figures for first time since 1997) as a reason to bang on about our rivals.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Take it you quite like man utd then. Must have been a hard day on Sunday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here