Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Terrible News

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Thats just four cheeses.

That is Quattro Formaggi, not Quattro Stagioni.

Something has been bugging me about this. I read her and boyfriend were besotted with each other and were rarely apart. He went away for a few days, she went missing on 17th, he returned and reported her missing on 19th. Surely he would have tried to contact her over the 2 days before he got back and realised there was a problem earlier??? or am I missing something!

I think it was purported that he regularly visits his family in Sheffield and it is not unusual for the victim to not answer her phone immediatly (according to her parents).

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Something has been bugging me about this. I read her and boyfriend were besotted with each other and were rarely apart. He went away for a few days, she went missing on 17th, he returned and reported her missing on 19th. Surely he would have tried to contact her over the 2 days before he got back and realised there was a problem earlier??? or am I missing something!

Without doubt he would gave been the frist person they looked at. They said pretty early up that he'd been away. If it was him, he won't get away with it.

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010

Another thing, her keys etc were still in the flat, she brought a pizza but how would she of got back into the flat without keys?

Surely the killer isn’t that brazen enough to take a gamble that she lives on her own, I think someone knew her. So many unanswered questions.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905

He did, she didn't reply which apparently wasn't unusual, it was only when he got back found the coat and her mobile with the unanswered messages he knew something was up.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Old Bill def keeping things quiet. I suspect foul play from the Boyfriend or something to do with her having an affair

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Old Bill def keeping things quiet. I suspect foul play from the Boyfriend or something to do with her having an affair

This.

She cheated, he paid somebody to kill her when he was in Sheffield with an alabi.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

...I reckon it is someone who knows the victim, or maybe a mozza-relative.

I wouldnt be surprised if a woman has been killed in the UK every single day of my life. Whilst its tragic, I think some people are being a bit precious about it.
Not sure why this particular case is attracting so much attention to be honest.
It wont ruin my day. No more than the man stabbed to death in Chichester on xmas day or the 15 year old boy beaten and drowned in a bath in London, the 14 killed in Iraq, the 18 killed in Pakistan..etc etc
Death happens..violent death..happens...........every day.

Selective pathos.
I got banned for not extending sympathies for a suicide, so NSC's subject of the week must be shared. I wouldn't be surprised if these are given a minute's silence at Amex Stadium, for fear of the outcry if ignored :rolleyes:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Selective pathos.
I got banned for not extending sympathies for a suicide, so NSC's subject of the week must be shared. I wouldn't be surprised if these are given a minute's silence at Amex Stadium, for fear of the outcry if ignored :rolleyes:

No. You got banned for deliberately being a twit and antagonising people.

Robert Enke Dead

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
This.

She cheated, he paid somebody to kill her when he was in Sheffield with an alabi.

The body being dumped somewhere easy to discover doesn't suggest the work of a professional though. Whoever killed her must feel deep remorse - and probably fits well into society. It could have taken years to find if it was buried in woods or the side of a motorway in overgrowth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here