Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Terrible i know.........

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
With respect to RB,my auntie Vera could manage Chelsea tonight and still win. Potter could not have wished for a better opponent to start his 5 month tenure as manager,I do not wish him anything but disaster at Chelsea,the crazy thing about top flight football is that when the inevitable happens he will be handsomely rewarded for being supposedly incompetent at his job as finishing 7th isn't regarded as a success at Chelsea, his merry band of followers will start to wonder if their swollen bank balances were actually worth chucking their good names down the pan for.

Each of them have disrespected Brighton and Hove Albion a club that put it's complete trust in them and when I finish this post I shall not care a jot what becomes of them.

I've finished now.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The real dilemma will be when Chelsea play Palace. Is it possible for both of them to get absolutely slaughtered?

Palace all they way. Sacrilegious probably, but the Palace thing pales somewhat into insignificance for me with the state of football these days, they are our ‘brothers in arms’ in this top heavy joke of a league, not Chelsea.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Must confess to being somewhat interested as to whether he really can knit together a bunch of overpaid tossers in a dressing room full of big egos. But as posters say above, will always enjoy watching Chelsea lose.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
With respect to RB,my auntie Vera could manage Chelsea tonight and still win. Potter could not have wished for a better opponent to start his 5 month tenure as manager,I do not wish him anything but disaster at Chelsea,the crazy thing about top flight football is that when the inevitable happens he will be handsomely rewarded for being supposedly incompetent at his job as finishing 7th isn't regarded as a success at Chelsea, his merry band of followers will start to wonder if their swollen bank balances were actually worth chucking their good names down the pan for.

Each of them have disrespected Brighton and Hove Albion a club that put it's complete trust in them and when I finish this post I shall not care a jot what becomes of them.

I've finished now.

Has she got any experience in countering low blocks?

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
I sincerely hope that Chelsea have a nightmare tonight and that G.Potter gets stuck in roadworks in a 3 hour drive back to Hove (in the rain)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here