Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for MK Dons.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
1 minute 51 minutes makes no difference he should still be able to sprint past a full back but that hasn't been evident in recent showings. Perhaps the injuries are beginning to catch up with him.

so you basing this on a few mins? i seem to remember him sprinting past someone against Reading

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Not scoring as many goals as Gray (20), Vokes (12) of our rival teams for a start. Still if he scores in very game he might equal Vokes (if Vokes does not score any more). Not that I was impressed with Vokes when he was down here.

For someone who believes they have a superior understanding of the game you often demonstrate unbelievably high levels of ****wittery.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Just watching Lua Lua's short appearances since coming back from injury it looks like he has lost a little of his explosive pace which is a big part of his game.

I want Lualua using his explosive acceleration nearer the goal (like against Forest). He would need to alter his game and run into space a bit more.

Rosenoir in central midfield is a fair call. My intuiition says its wrong, especially instead of Dale Stephens. Instead of Kayal is an option if injury rules Kayal out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here