Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for Bournemouth

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not been convinced on Gilmour but happy for him to have his chance. I guess the other option is Moises and Gross with Sarmiento or Enciso playing the more advanced role? We are a little short of central midfielders it seems or is that just me?

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Lallana in the training pics this morning. Fingers crossed!

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Maybe it’s Encisco time. Do love the way he’s willing to try shots from all over the park

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Interesting. He wasn't on any of the video content or yesterday's gallery, but he's here

Perhaps he's training on his own?

Could be. Good news that he’s presumably back outside and on the grass, though. You’d hope that as long as there’s no set backs he could either be on the bench this week or ready for next weekend.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Maybe it’s Encisco time. Do love the way he’s willing to try shots from all over the park

I really think he sometimes doesn't look after the ball when he should and it lets him down. That said, if Bournemouth sit deep and we have struggled to break them down, then he is exactly the sort of player I'd want to come on with half an hour to play.

I'd be tempted to make very minimal changes from the side that beat Liverpool. Sanchez back in, Gilmour in for Mac is enforced (as was Webster for Colwill). Not sure whether I would play Sarmiento instead of Evan Ferguson (and a formation change) or simply play Undav alongside Welbeck and a like for like formation.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Sanchez

Lamptey
Webster
Dunk
Estupinan

Caicedo
Gross

March
Sarmiento
Mitoma

Welbeck

Harsh on Veltman who has been excellent every game he's played but Lamptey's greater attacking threat outdoes Velman's defensive nouse for this one.

I'd be fine with Gilmour partnering Caicedo and Gross moving up to Sarmiento's position.1

I'd like to whoop them by 6 if that's possible. Put that 5-0 disaster to bed.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
I’m not concerned about our ability to break down defensive teams, but more worried about conceding sloppy goals against such sides. Veltman ahead of Lamptey for me for this game.
Lamptey was great against GBHPool. I'd consider Veltman instead of Webster as he was the wobbliest of the defenders.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here