[Albion] Team for Bournemouth

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Not been convinced on Gilmour but happy for him to have his chance. I guess the other option is Moises and Gross with Sarmiento or Enciso playing the more advanced role? We are a little short of central midfielders it seems or is that just me?
I'm still surprised how young Gilmour is. Some more game time, increased confidence, could become very good 🤞

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I’m not concerned about our ability to break down defensive teams, but more worried about conceding sloppy goals against such sides. Veltman ahead of Lamptey for me for this game.
We've struggled so far against such teams, in particular Spuds, Forest and Villa (we did score against them but they were still doing up their laces)

Ordinarily I'd prefer Veltman every time, but this is one time I think Lamptey edges it

Last edited:

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
We were better with Gilmour on the pitch on Sunday.

Hopefully he will get his chance.

Sanchez

Lamptey
Dunk
Webster
Estupinan

Caicedo
Gilmour

Groß
March
Mitoma

Welbeck
I am expecting something like this. Although I could see how he plays Sarmiento or Enciso instead of Gilmour if he wants to try and break down the inevitable low block that Bournemouth will present us with. given the likelihood of 65-70% possession we will have, an extra attacker rather than midfielder may be the way to go .

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Sanchez
Veltman-Webster-Dunk-Estupinan
Caicedo-Moran
March-Groß-Mitoma
Undav

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Sanchez
Lamptey Webster Dunk Estupinan
Gilmour Caicedo
March Gross Mitoma
Welbeck

Tough on Veltman, but there's the potential to see some of Ferguson, Buonanotte, Enciso, Sarmiento and Moran off the bench.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
We were better with Gilmour on the pitch on Sunday.

Hopefully he will get his chance.

Sanchez

Lamptey
Dunk
Webster
Estupinan

Caicedo
Gilmour

Groß
March
Mitoma

Welbeck
I think the Gilmour/Caicedo double pivot could be very good indeed. I really enjoyed it when Gilmour took control of the Arsenal match, sadly we ran out of time but he was really dictating the game in the last quarter.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Great that Ferguson is fit enough to possibly play a part tomorrow, if he’s not ready he’s sure to be back for palace. Buonanotte maybe getting some minutes is also good to hear, he must have made a strong early impression. Can’t wait for the game, the kids and me are in the NS.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Great that Ferguson is fit enough to possibly play a part tomorrow, if he’s not ready he’s sure to be back for palace. Buonanotte maybe getting some minutes is also good to hear, he must have made a strong early impression. Can’t wait for the game, the kids and me are in the NS.
What... you're sitting with Facundo, Yasin and Enciso? Wow,!👍

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports