Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tattoos

Do you have Tattoos ?

• Total voters

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I haven't got any and, as I'm pretty hirsute, they would be pointless anyway.
A friend of mine has loads all over his arms/legs and they look horrible. Having said that I can appreciate some of the fairly artistic ones that you see but they're not for me.
Did anyone see the "Tattoo fixers" programme recently where this huge body builder type had "AJ" tattooed on his dick above an anchor ? He said it stood for "Adrenalin Junkie" and he'd had it done when he used to do ". . . a lot of stupid things". He said that sexual partners were put off as they thought it was intiials of an old girlfriend

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That looks hideous, a huge turn off for me. Does anyone else think big tattoos make your skin look dirty?

I think a lot of sleeves from a distance make it look like the owner has gangrene on the arm.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That looks hideous
Damn straight.

A red flat bar that's clearly a fixie with a pretentious headset emblem.
Hideous is definitely the right word.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Damn straight.

A red flat bar that's clearly a fixie with a pretentious headset emblem.
Hideous is definitely the right word.

:lolol: It does look rather HASHED together.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I have none. I have thought about it, but there is nothing that I feel strongly enough about to have tattooed on me.

I don't want to be defined by my football team. I don't want to walk around with my kids' names on me. I don't want similar patterns to loads of other people.

I will remain tattooless.

BigBod

Dec 12, 2014
Well I'm covered!!! Got me first one at 16....joined the Royal Navy, went to Pompey, got pissed got a tattoo...fainted and said never again!!! Couple of months later...same thing.(except the fainting bit!!)..been addicted since and still going at 50....although I did have a 10 year break. I have always liked the traditional full colour Japanese style and that is what I have always had so has never looked out of date IMO...

Both arms fully sleeved, chest done, back done, legs on the way to being fully done....one leg belongs to my littleun, she has pretty much chosen everything on there within reason. Her name 4 times in various designs with bamboo, butterflies, koi amongst other things, she loves it and it is for her more than me. That is what got me started again...can't stop now.....

Very important to have a good relationship with your tattooist, I love that fact that I can just leave him to get on with it, he is good at what he does, he knows what I like and because he is using his artistic skills of what he wants to do and not just copying a design I really believe I get a better tattoo...I trust him and have not been disappointed.

If I'm honest, I'm a little disappointed that it's not as rebellious as it used to be...

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Even when you loose ?? did you mean lose ??? Your winning ?? did you mean you`re winning ??

image.jpg

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I have seven so yep I like em, each to their own and all that, the only thing I can not understand is how so many young un's can afford two full sleeves etc they cost a fortune for good tattoos, I never had that kinda money to throw around.

I do also think some people do not actually think about neck and hand ones for the future, I do like them and would get them done on my neck and hands, but not in the job I do so I never have and now I am getting to old for love and hate on me knuckles or 13 tattooed on me neck...

Some are awesome some are just plain wrong, but that's life and that's people aswell so hey hoo...

What is the 13 on the neck about? Seen it, but do not understand it.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I remember when Colin Pates played for us and I noticed some little blue marks on his arm. It seemed absolutely bizarre at the time that a footballer would have tattoos. I thought they were just for people like my uncle who worked at Shoreham Harbour. How times have changed!

Capricorn

Aug 14, 2010
Perth, Australia
Yeah I have a couple of tattoos. I think it's been said already but I always find it absurd how some people talk about how bad they'll potentially look when you're old and wrinkly. The 'aged care home' comment in particular made me laugh, because of course, you're going to look ****ing fantastic otherwise if you make it to that age. If you subjectively don't like them, that's absolutely fair enough, but I wouldn't let that dictate how you interact with people who do have them. Although I guess tattoos serve another function in that respect, they weed the judgemental people out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here