Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tattoos

Do you have Tattoos ?

• Total voters

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
As for laughing stock of the town .... getting a tattoo is like permanently dressing in a particular fashion. If you were stuck today wearing 70s fashion and could do nothing about it you might well be a bit pissed off. It will be the same in say 30 years time when people will wonder why anyone ever got themselves tattooed ... and those with tattoos can do nothing about it apart from very expensive removal treatment which doesn't really work. Why go messing up your skin? It looks very nice as it is. Really.

Really? No, really it doesn't. But that's down to the 70's fashion of sunbathing, not because of my tattoo.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Of course you got them because they're fashionable. Following the crowd like a lemming.

Hmm no not really, I got my first tattoo over 20 years ago.

Yes, he would still be an idiot for getting himself tattooed.

As for laughing stock of the town .... getting a tattoo is like permanently dressing in a particular fashion. If you were stuck today wearing 70s fashion and could do nothing about it you might well be a bit pissed off. It will be the same in say 30 years time when people will wonder why anyone ever got themselves tattooed ... and those with tattoos can do nothing about it apart from very expensive removal treatment which doesn't really work. Why go messing up your skin? It looks very nice as it is. Really.

Have you ever considered that maybe people think you're a laughing stock, or an idiot for being this opinionated about something like tattoos? Especially as those with tattoos couldn't care what you think?

BigBod

Dec 12, 2014
Hmm no not really, I got my first tattoo over 20 years ago.

Have you ever considered that maybe people think you're a laughing stock, or an idiot for being this opinionated about something like tattoos? Especially as those with tattoos couldn't care what you think?

I think 'goldstone' is in denial, probably got a tattoo on his forehead that says '****' and regrets it....just a guess like......

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Of course you got them because they're fashionable. Following the crowd like a lemming.

Yes, he would still be an idiot for getting himself tattooed.

Why do you care so much?

If you don't like tattoos and don't want them yourself, good for you - No judgments here.

As far as I can see, you're the only laughing stock on here at the moment.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
So far, 1.36% "regret" their tattoos...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here