Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Sussex v Warks LVCC

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
Nice day Sussex - start the day on 99 and end it the same way! Doing the double over our bogey team will be something to look back on this year, anyway

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Nice day Sussex - start the day on 99 and end it the same way! Doing the double over our bogey team will be something to look back on this year, anyway

Everyone likes a 99 on a hot day.

I'll get my coat.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Cricinfo Headline

Sussex v Warwickshire, Horsham, 3rd day

Trott hits heartening hundred

Jonathan Trott made his first hundred since his Ashes departure with a stress-related illness as he despatched a good Sussex attack at Hove.

Must be very fast attack to be able to bowl from Hove to Horsham. Bloody accurate too!

TNBA
TTF

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
You just know this is too good to be true! It will be a draw :(

Delighted to have got that wrong. See how we have climbed the table!Win the next 4 and we could be champions ! but then............................

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
See tonight out and its a cert draw or better still score 250 then declare just before lunch tomorrow, last day.

We would have to score at nearly 4 an over to set that target.
And that would leave Warks about 60 overs on a good batting strip, where they have a strong batting line up and we have no front line spin bowler to score 320.
Stick to football rumours BG

Even my cricket from the days of Webb and Suttle come to fruition sometimes. Great result England take note and
Then follow the example

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here