Apr 5, 2014

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
All starts today...

Scraping frost off my car yesterday, good old ECB trying their best to destroy 4 day County Cricket with this ridiculous schedule.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
He's great is Adrian. Although he really should be doing the late evening show that older folk ring in to. Talking about things like flower arranging and all the mudaine daily tasks with such enthusiasm.
Is that the show where they play trivial pursuit and I-Spy? I did always enjoy that on the way home from the Football

Jul 7, 2003
Delayed start - Sussex won the toss and chose to filed. Durham 45/0 from 10 overs.

YouTube stream is up and running but commentary is slightly ahead of the pictures - helpful when you are supposed to be working to be able to look up at the pictures if Adrian Harms gets excited.

Only downside is YouTube ads seem to keep kicking in which interrupts the gentle background flow of the commentary

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I asked ChatGPT to tell me a joke about cricket. It showed me a picture of the Sussex bowling attack.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Tame

Looking out to the west.from Pevenseagull towers in Sackville Road there's a small raincloud going to reach the ground in a few minutes but nothing behind it.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
A bit like last season. No doubt Pujara, Haines and Orr (and Smith) will pile on the runs while we struggle to take any wickets

So much for Ollie Robinson being available more this season. McAndrew looks to be another in our long line of overseas bowlers who can't take wickets. Where do we find them? Pies R Us?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Is it that much earlier than usual ? I remember being at the County Ground on freezing cold April days when I was a kid.
It was always very late April/start of May. Although I think friendlies were played in April. The usual Uni fill yer boots matches.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
It was always very late April/start of May. Although I think friendlies were played in April. The usual Uni fill yer boots matches.
Yeah, I went to a few of those. I remember a really cold day for a match against Cambridge University. That link you posted earlier for ECB live streaming. Do I have to pay to watch ? As an exile I am keen on watching a few games from Hove this Summer.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Yeah, I went to a few of those. I remember a really cold day for a match against Cambridge University. That link you posted earlier for ECB live streaming. Do I have to pay to watch ? As an exile I am keen on watching a few games from Hove this Summer.
It's free. The live streams are running on YouTube too.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Batting looks decent.
Crocombe and Hunt opening the bowling….that is disastrous. We won’t take 20 wickets.
What’s the point of splashing out on a decent coach if that’s all he has to play with?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here