Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely palace can't...

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Of course they are not. They are returning fans, or is it lapsed fans that most of you lot call yourselves :lol:

But you have always had a ground (use that term lightly) so have had no excuse for low average crowds. We had a 7k capacity at Withdean so yes most of our fans are lasped ones

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
I can't, and never claimed that they are not.

Your fellow Palace fans do. It goes to show that it is not always easy to get a source just because someone asks.

I remember clear as anything that a petition that was set up to get us playing back in Brighton was signed by 30,000 people, but if you asked me for a source I wouldn't know how to get it to show you.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
But you have always had a ground (use that term lightly) so have had no excuse for low average crowds. We had a 7k capacity at Withdean so yes most of our fans are lasped ones

But you never even filled that. Not that I give a monkeys, just pointing out the hypocrisy.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Your fellow Palace fans do. It goes to show that it is not always easy to get a source just because someone asks.

I remember clear as anything that a petition that was set up to get us playing back in Brighton was signed by 30,000 people, but if you asked me for a source I wouldn't know how to get it to show you.

So some people in Brighton signed a petition. Right-Oh.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can you give us a source for that, because its not true.

Not that I really care about attandace figures, but that 11.9 figure is just made up. I was at the game and it was pretty full.

0-0 one in first season back. Attendance was reported as 18k or something - real attendance as per Darren Baulkam tweet was 14-15k or something - you take the Albion fans away and it was just shy of 12k palace in the stadium - first game there since the McShane one so 7-8 years. It was definately the case.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here