Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely palace can't...

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
A edgy game that was decided with a bit of quality from Puncheon.
Everton on Wednesday, another win and we're on 40 points and safe.
It's been a good thread this one, banter on both sides, but some of you are still spitting your dummies out when it doesn't go your way.
If it upsets some of you that much, there's plenty of other threads to post on.

I dont give a shit how good Puncheon was or how many points you need **** off to the BBS:tosser:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
"Thread for Albion fans only to take the piss out of Palace" thread

Oooh that's a thread worth having just knowing how much frustration and pain it would cause to the Palace trolls :thumbsup:

If we all posted Palace related stuff in there the infestation would be gone within weeks. :D

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

smithmustscore

Dec 10, 2015
I find it insulting that someone I consider a friend repeatedly peddles this myth even though I have responded to it previously.

Palace posters, and their contributions, will earn NSC mere pennies every month.

My stance is this:

If there's a thread about Palace, particularly where we are ripping the piss out of them, they are welcome to contribute. If they become abusive then they will receive the same treatment as everyone else up to and including a permanent ban.

In essence these threads are NSC's away end. In my opinion it's considerably better than an actual away end, because:

- it's not tucked out of sight, invisible to most.

- it means all decent away fans, and their positive contributions, are also not hidden away. Why should the numerous decent opposing fans who visit NSC be immediately shunted to a backwater of the site?

- those who don't want to view the very obvious threads don't need to open them. They are few and far between and there is a lot of other stuff going on.

If there really are Albion fans who are so precious as to be unable to cope with reading the views of Palace fans on here, please feel free to start a "Thread for Albion fans only to take the piss out of Palace" thread, and I'll happily ensure that it remains as titled.

Well said. The banter and debate amongst rival fans is a big part of why we follow football. I don't understand why some fans are so precious by it.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Another point last night, but it should have been 3.
Virtually safe now, and we can now concentrate on our semi (ooh arr missus ) and hopefully a final as well.
I'll keep you all updated of our progress as it appears to have gone quiet on here recently.
There's only one F in Fulham :clap2:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Another point last night, but it should have been 3.
Virtually safe now, and we can now concentrate on our semi (ooh arr missus ) and hopefully a final as well.
I'll keep you all updated of our progress as it appears to have gone quiet on here recently.
There's only one F in Fulham :clap2:

Just so you are not disappointed: Just feck off as no one gives a crap what you think/do/or support :moo:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
1. Palace are going to get a good beating tonight
2. Palace won't get another point this season
3. But .......Palace will survive the drop
4. If we go up, I'd prefer it if a Pardew led Palace stay in the Premier League as we could smash their current team to bits!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Cup aside they have really gone backwards this season, 12 goals in the League since Christmas. Parish was no fool getting his money out

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Still safe and cup semi finalista and arguably one foot in the final. Still a successful season and one we would LOVE if we were in that position.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here