Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Similarities with Rembrandt's Anatomy of Dr Tulp

oiapnc.jpg

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Bozza really needs to take a good hard look at this site. If we go up it wil be littered with Palace bellends. But as long as its good for "traffic" there wont be an away end. Kind of sad really. £££ before anything else.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Bozza really needs to take a good hard look at this site. If we go up it wil be littered with Palace bellends. But as long as its good for "traffic" there wont be an away end. Kind of sad really. £££ before anything else.

Put them all, or at least the more objectionable ones, on your ignore list. And don't weaken and take them off, cos they thrive on our attention. If we all ignored them, en-block, they would wither and die,because they crave our acceptance of them to bring a little colour and meaning, into their sad and ultimately, pathetic existence.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
:
Forget all the bollocks asking you about anything, you are a c##t as I thought you were months ago.
You are a fecking Palarce Tool .
I await your lifetime ban from one of our lilly livered mods eventually - goodbye you fecking:wanker:

Back on the booze again Simmo? There are people who could maybe help you, you just need to admit you have a problem.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Oh come on please. I love NSC but these ***** are doing my ****ing head in. This wanker, Swillis and SE20 are nothing but sad ****ing trolls and we are giving them a platform for their childish ramblings.

Can we please sort it?

Stop responding to them?

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
:

Back on the booze again Simmo? There are people who could maybe help you, you just need to admit you have a problem.

Whilst appreciating that this is a pap diagnosis made without obtaining a full medical history, she may have a point SIMMO. How about laying off the black stuff for a couple of months and seeing how you go? #Guinnless is Good For You

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
A edgy game that was decided with a bit of quality from Puncheon.
Everton on Wednesday, another win and we're on 40 points and safe.
It's been a good thread this one, banter on both sides, but some of you are still spitting your dummies out when it doesn't go your way.
If it upsets some of you that much, there's plenty of other threads to post on.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Put them all, or at least the more objectionable ones, on your ignore list. And don't weaken and take them off, cos they thrive on our attention. If we all ignored them, en-block, they would wither and die,because they crave our acceptance of them to bring a little colour and meaning, into their sad and ultimately, pathetic existence.

Shouldnt have to on a BRIGHTON message board. If it was a site about I dunno apples and there were some bellends then I would but I dont feel I should have to on my home team message board.

And its NOT about "freedom of speech" its the lucre simple as.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Like what ?

Like why we sold Muzza and paid a fortune for Adebayor, who unlike Muzza is a no born team leader and not useful in defence. And now Muzza is kicking his heels down in Bournemouth instead of showing Premiership defences a clean pair of 'em. That makes no sense.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
And its NOT about "freedom of speech" its the lucre simple as.

I find it insulting that someone I consider a friend repeatedly peddles this myth even though I have responded to it previously.

Palace posters, and their contributions, will earn NSC mere pennies every month.

My stance is this:

If there's a thread about Palace, particularly where we are ripping the piss out of them, they are welcome to contribute. If they become abusive then they will receive the same treatment as everyone else up to and including a permanent ban.

In essence these threads are NSC's away end. In my opinion it's considerably better than an actual away end, because:

- it's not tucked out of sight, invisible to most.

- it means all decent away fans, and their positive contributions, are also not hidden away. Why should the numerous decent opposing fans who visit NSC be immediately shunted to a backwater of the site?

- those who don't want to view the very obvious threads don't need to open them. They are few and far between and there is a lot of other stuff going on.

If there really are Albion fans who are so precious as to be unable to cope with reading the views of Palace fans on here, please feel free to start a "Thread for Albion fans only to take the piss out of Palace" thread, and I'll happily ensure that it remains as titled.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
...In essence these threads are NSC's away end. In my opinion it's considerably better than an actual away end, because:

- it's not tucked out of sight, invisible to most.

which would be a pity - although it works nicely for the current 'Pretty Pink Fairy Stuff / Archive' section :)

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Like why we sold Muzza and paid a fortune for Adebayor, who unlike Muzza is a no born team leader and not useful in defence. And now Muzza is kicking his heels down in Bournemouth instead of showing Premiership defences a clean pair of 'em. That makes no sense.

Apparently Glenn's transfer was forced through due to FFP implications, which now looks like bad business.
Adebayor on paper, looked a good deal, big wages, but no obligation at the end of the season.
As it's turned out, he has been a big disappointment , and this needs rectifying at the end of the season.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Palace fans, Danny-boy, Dougie and SE20 are now having a private conversation solely about Palace on their rival's board. If that isn't proof that they prefer to hang around on Brighton sites than amongst their own kind I don't know what is. Maybe they're not welcome on their own forums.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Palace fans, Dougie and SE20 are now having a private conversation solely about Palace on their rival's board. If that isn't proof that they prefer to hang around on Brighton sites than amongst their own kind I don't know what is. Maybe they're not welcome on their own forums.

NSC is more than a discussion about Brighton and Hove Albion FC. Whereas BBS is just Palace. I don't think I could comment about the BBC and their attempt to "Jeffrey" the Archers on BBS.

And wouldn't you rather play Palace in the Premiership than not?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Saying things like "we've got a better chance of staying in the prem then you lot blabla" is always going to provoke a shitty response by us, be it on a palace thread or not

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
If there really are Albion fans who are so precious as to be unable to cope with reading the views of Palace fans on here, please feel free to start a "Thread for Albion fans only to take the piss out of Palace" thread, and I'll happily ensure that it remains as titled.

All you have to do is remember that their life is;

wake up, think of Brighton, continue thinking of Brighton all day, go to bed, dream of Brighton, wake up, repeat ad infinitum.........

No piss taking required.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008

Murray is a 'born team leader' Seriously?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here