Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely palace can't...

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Taken from The Guardian match report this evening...

All of which made for some unfortunate timing given Pardew’s unusually grudging programme notes, in which he got his praise for the league leaders out of the way up front and lingered instead on the 10 penalties Leicester have been awarded this season and the lack of injuries in their squad, along with a lament about his own team’s bad luck on similar “fine margins”.

Such a graceless cock-end.
Totally graceless. Moaned on and on again about Liverpool and their late penalty. Said he was annoyed with Carragher for saying Benteke was right to go over. And then bleats about Wilf not being awarded a penalty against Leicester earlier in the season. No mention of his team cheating their way to the cup semi final with a blatant dive. What an absolute hypocrite that man truly is. Him and palace are a match made in heaven. I only hope that if they avoid the drop, that they stick with him and let him waste their sky windfall. It is most important that he is allowed to finish the job he's doing so well.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Next5

Upcoming fixtures look a mare for the jesters..

West Ham Away
Norwich Home
Arsenal, Man U & Newcastle Away

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
If Palace continue to play the way they did today they will pick up the points they need.

I know this because the pundits on MotD said it.

They have been saying it for quite a few weeks, so it must be true.

Hasn't happened yet though.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
If Palace continue to play the way they did today they will pick up the points they need.

And when they start getting the penalties that they deserve, and when their petition to be treated fairly by match officials, and when their quite horrendous injury list eases,and when they get extra points because they have the most loyal fans in the country, and when the Yanks pour in the BILLIONS they are begging to invest,and when that nice Mr Pardew is recognised as the England manager in waiting, and when European qualification is decided on the first three results of the season.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
And when they start getting the penalties that they deserve, and when their petition to be treated fairly by match officials, and when their quite horrendous injury list eases,and when they get extra points because they have the most loyal fans in the country, and when the Yanks pour in the BILLIONS they are begging to invest,and when that nice Mr Pardew is recognised as the England manager in waiting, and when European qualification is decided on the first three resukts of the season.

............and of course when Palace improve the 'trash landlord' image of their away dressing room they should get an EPL Credit!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
CPFC 2010 or whatever it is. FA cup winners 2016. It could happen so lets keep our powder dry shall we.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

If they've got Shearer in their corner then the dream of relegation may well be on.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I attended a private wedding and then the reception which was at Selhurst park.
Wedding fantastic, reception very good. Ground was crumbling, the 'public' rooms when inspected were peeling paint, damp, threadbare carpet and only inventive lighting attempted to cover it. No building work appears to have happened since at that s***hole. The best bit was seeing a BHAFC scribble on the wall by the bog!

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I attended a private wedding and then the reception which was at Selhurst park.
Wedding fantastic, reception very good. Ground was crumbling, the 'public' rooms when inspected were peeling paint, damp, threadbare carpet and only inventive lighting attempted to cover it. No building work appears to have happened since at that s***hole. The best bit was seeing a BHAFC scribble on the wall by the bog!

That scribble was quite possibly the graffiti left by my son when he played in a football tournament at Selhurst a few years ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here