Surely palace can't...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Was he high when he said that?

No, it was one of his Premier League predictions.

However, this little quote from Dan Walker on football focus almost made me shit myself -

"My friend who is a Palace supporter thinks that if it wasn't for their injuries, they'd be up there with Leicester"

This was said not only on national TV but on the BBC and Dan kept a straight face!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I haven't read through 139 pages so apologies if this has been written. Their scumbag of a chairman pursuing the man that kept them up (Pulis) and then getting the backing of the Prem that he owes them 3 mill, this will end up in court, means they will get what they deserve if it happens. Sadly I think they're safe, but you never know.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Taken from The Guardian match report this evening...

All of which made for some unfortunate timing given Pardew’s unusually grudging programme notes, in which he got his praise for the league leaders out of the way up front and lingered instead on the 10 penalties Leicester have been awarded this season and the lack of injuries in their squad, along with a lament about his own team’s bad luck on similar “fine margins”.

Such a graceless cock-end.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sadly, according to very reliable Times statistician, they are only 2% chance of going down. Very disappointing.
It'll be good if you keep checking in with this particular stat-monkey, all the time palace can't cheat the win they feel they have cheated enough to earn.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Sadly, according to very reliable Times statistician, they are only 2% chance of going down. Very disappointing.

I go off the betting markets, as people tend to engage their brains when money's involved, and they say about 9% at the moment.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
The have done brilliantly. They were up to second place a couple of times.

cpgraph.png

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Can someone ask Swillis why my TV & Radio keeps telling me palarse are dropping like a giant tu#d in the prem - is there a special app that can rid me of this distressing news :wink:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
You could ask him yourself, Simmo says, but I don't think many of them will be on here for a few days.
Busy planning their European jaunts for next season, no doubt

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports