Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely palace can't...

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Lawro has predicted a 2-1 Palace win at home against the league leaders Leicester today. I think he is wrong. I think Palace will get beaten today.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Leicester going for the title , we havent won a league game this year , all the experts bigging up Leicester . 2-1 palace !

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Leicester going for the title , we havent won a league game this year , all the experts bigging up Leicester . 2-1 palace !

To be honest an FA Cup semi final,potential final and comfortably staying up (even if its because of three or four more worse teams and probably spread the good results over the season instead of Aug- Dec) you would take that at the beginning of the season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
To be honest an FA Cup semi final,potential final and comfortably staying up (even if its because of three or four more worse teams and probably spread the good results over the season instead of Aug- Dec) you would take that at the beginning of the season.
But would they have taken that on 01.12.15. :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A win for Swansea tonight puts them above palace.

Norwich now only 5 (five) points behind palace, with games v Newcastle Palace and Sunderland to come.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Norwich win. Swansea playing Villa this evening; Sunderland at Newcastle tomorrow. Could be 5 points tomorrow.
I see you're also unable to cope with Albion and disassociating by laughing at palace.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
What a day to be a Brighton fan! Not only do we win away when it looked like we blown the chance, but now, thanks to a Norwich upset, I think it's reasonable to say that Palace are now in a relegation scrap. That'll give them something nice to stew over during the international break.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I like this thread.

I know we're all going to be disappointed in the end, but, it's still fun.

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew: "We are down, frustrated, we wanted to keep momentum after the FA Cup win over Reading but Leicester are top of the league for a reason. Even Pards thinks they're doomed!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here