Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely palace can't...

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Funny how that smuglet Dougie and most of his mongy Nigel chums appear to have fükced off this board now that Palace look like relegation candidates in their utterly shìt clapped out "stadium" that empties with ten minutes to go every game.

Wasn't you supposed to be keeping your powder dry ? Couldn't wait could you ! Still you've probably let it off too early again , will you ever learn :)

albionite

May 20, 2009
It's very surprising to me that Palace are still 100/1 to be relegated on Betfred when the experts on North Stand Chat are so sure that we're in a relegation scrap :ohmy:

I'm more surprised you come on here to tell us, why do you care so much what we think of your joke of a club.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Two weeks ago they were 250/1 with 365 ( I had £2), they are now 40/1 with the same firm.

It was 450/1 a couple of weeks before that!

Just goes to show what a few (18) injuries can do to a 25 man squad lacking in depth. In January, Palace fans are saying that this is the best side we've ever had. We're playing incredible football and looking at European football next season. All of a sudden half of our first team gets injured and we're losing to Villa and Bournemouth :sick:

I'm more surprised you come on here to tell us, why do you care so much what we think of your joke of a club.

I think it's quite important that I correct you on these matters. I wouldn't want you to embarrass yourselves by spouting these silly opinions of yours in public.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014

Just goes to show what a few (18) injuries can do to a 25 man squad lacking in depth. In January, Palace fans are saying that this is the best side we've ever had. We're playing incredible football and looking at European football next season. All of a sudden half of our first team gets injured and we're losing to Villa and Bournemouth :sick:

And long may it continue

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

I know, isn't Football great?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Along with many of your own fans on the BBS, some of which are also starting to murmur criticism of Prince Charming. He promised them the FA Cup and into Europe next season. O'h happy days.
He meant Cardiff when he said Europe.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Currently down to 12th.

#askingfortrouble.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wasn't you supposed to be keeping your powder dry ? Couldn't wait could you ! Still you've probably let it off too early again , will you ever learn :)
Have you and Simster had a little thing?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I'm a knob, silent K, but at least I'm only a knob on my teams message board, not on at least one other team, that I don't support, and have only contempt for.

I know my place

Last edited:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Strangely, in their first season back in the Premier League they defied all the odds and survived, despite at one time looking like they would post an all-time low number of points.

This season they looked nailed on for a top 8 finish,and no chance whatsoever of facing relegation........

Funny 'ol game, football.

Strangely, in their first season back in the Premier League they defied all the odds and survived, despite at one time looking like they would post an all-time low number of points.

This season they looked nailed on for a top 8 finish,and no chance whatsoever of facing relegation........

Funny 'ol game, football.

Wasn't long ago when Bha couldn't get a sniff of a win, then all of a sudden two wins on the bounce & your back amongst the mix.
Is indeed a funny old game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here