Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely palace can't...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Watching MOTD when the Bournemouth winner went in I'm sure I detected a wry smile from Glenn Murray on the Bournemouth bench.

And then tweeted this from the team bus...

You can TASTE the tears of the heartbroken palace divs replying to it.

[tweet]694806776240275456[/tweet]

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He got a warm applause when warming up, Am gutted we let him go :( but we got him for free then he fired us to the Premier league.
We sold him for 4 million at 32 how could we ever hate him?

Haha. There's no suggestion you (Palace in general) HATE him.

You still love him. That's why all the tears are flowing - because he doesn't love you back.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Haha. There's no suggestion you (Palace in general) HATE him.

You still love him. That's why all the tears are flowing - because he doesn't love you back.

So Glenn Tweets 'Big win for us last night' And you deduce that he doesn't love Palace, Genius.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So Glenn Tweets 'Big win for us last night' And you deduce that he doesn't love Palace, Genius.

It's one disappointment after another for you lot right now isn't it? Weren't some of you getting all upset because he liked a picture of Cantona's kung-fu kick last week?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

That's not MY interpretation of his tweet. Its that of your brethren.

"Yeah cheers Glenn"

":("

"unnecessary"

"Ian Wright was a legend once. Very quick to go downhill"

"you used to be a Palace God"

"mate really"

"Stay classy Glenn"

"unfollowed"

"Oh wow Glenn, wow"

"Show some respect"

"this hurts more than seeing your ex with her new partner"

"Wow Glenn, didn't expect that from you"

"Glenn!!! Wtf"

#sob

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Here we go.

[tweet]693847411438018561[/tweet]

[tweet]692437475638255617[/tweet]

[tweet]692386131753734145[/tweet]

Maybe he didn't have as much time to research who Crystal Palace are and their history as Adebayor did.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
If anyone is crying over Glenn Murray, do you really think it would be us?

I would expect your fans to understand that you won't get sentiment or loyalty. Those Tweets read like the complaints of someone who shacked up with someone who was still married, but is later surprised that they have cheated on them too. They need to listen to Al Wilson:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_ZBqpEUbik

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I know virtually nothing about twitter, but gajm83 liked the photo but Glenn Murray is gm_83? Could that be a fake account?

gm_83 - Murray's TWITTER account
gajm83 - Murray's INSTAGRAM account?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
It's very surprising to me that Palace are still 100/1 to be relegated on Betfred when the experts on North Stand Chat are so sure that we're in a relegation scrap :ohmy:

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
It's very surprising to me that Palace are still 100/1 to be relegated on Betfred when the experts on North Stand Chat are so sure that we're in a relegation scrap :ohmy:

Two weeks ago they were 250/1 with 365 ( I had £2), they are now 40/1 with the same firm.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton

Along with many of your own fans on the BBS, some of which are also starting to murmur criticism of Prince Charming. He promised them the FA Cup and into Europe next season. O'h happy days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here