⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[tweet]813390484164972544[/tweet]

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Palace fan on the BBS about Allardyce:

Why does the fat c**t have to chew gum all game? Mental disorder?

:lolol:
He saw Fergie do it, and thought it would make him a good manager?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I watch half an hour of Palace and get to see Zaha booked for diving. It seems nothing has changed.

What a shit half an hour of football though. I question my desire for promotion.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Serious upset on the BBS tonight, as Harry the Hornets best mate has been added to the Ivory Coast squad for the AFCON tournament and many poster's feel this will seriously hinder the points total for Palace through January and maybe half of February. Shame.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Serious upset on the BBS tonight, as Harry the Hornets best mate has been added to the Ivory Coast squad for the AFCON tournament and many poster's feel this will seriously hinder the points total for Palace through January and maybe half of February. Shame.
If true that seems very bad luck for Palace.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think the diving dual-country boy will be a Spurs player by then anyway. Palace will spend big again in Jan & Big Sam will ensure they get a mid-table finish but it's well below the Champions League spots they said they had nailed on for the last 3 seasons.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im going for a FINNISH of 15th

Not quite the champs league or Europa but comfortable and safe.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
If true that seems very bad luck for Palace.

The crying goes on with 13 pages and it is Southgate, Allardyce and Uncle Tom Cobley and all's fault for not picking him for the England team. Nothing to do with him not being good enough or the fact he has a questionable temperament and is a cheating tw*t that club mascots can wind up,
http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=268509 makes fun reading.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Ok, my mistake.

Have you seen anyone on NSC mock Murray's injury?

People on here (and at the ground) mocked the state of Murray's personal relationship back in the day. You're very lucky that he didn't harbour any long-term ill-feelings in my view.

But it helped Palace sign him up though, I'll bet.

Now I salute the guy, he is a genius in my view. I wish he was still playing for Palace alongside Gayle..a major mistake on the part of Pards to sell both of them, no doubt contributing to the decision to get rid.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
The crying goes on with 13 pages and it is Southgate, Allardyce and Uncle Tom Cobley and all's fault for not picking him for the England team. Nothing to do with him not being good enough or the fact he has a questionable temperament and is a cheating tw*t that club mascots can wind up,
http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=268509 makes fun reading.

But NSC claimed that Kaz was better than Wilf..at signing sick-notes?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
People on here (and at the ground) mocked the state of Murray's personal relationship back in the day.
Exactly what are you saying happened at the ground? And how is that as bad as Palace fans celebrating the fact that Gerry Ryan had his career ended?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here