Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
The Palace board must be so boring seeing that they get beat every week. Must be good to be able to pop over to a winning teams board to enjoy the good times, which sadly is something that is missing on their own site

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Someone on that palace board that was linked above said that Sterling wasn't fit to lace Zaha's boots.

This was in response to another deluded tit saying that Zaha must be worth at least £25m.

I'm no big fan of Sterling but seriously, how deluded are these Palace twats? I almost feel sorry for them..... for about a second.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Serious upset on the BBS tonight, as Harry the Hornets best mate has been added to the Ivory Coast squad for the AFCON tournament and many poster's feel this will seriously hinder the points total for Palace through January and maybe half of February. Shame.

Sako has now been called up for the same tournament Shame

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not sure how much of that goal was skill, how much was luck, and how much was an act of god, but it was beautiful

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
And then sell the best person to provide the ammunition....

Interesting contrast with us.......Murray saying in his press conference that one of the key reasons he came here was precisely because he knew he would get decent service from our many excellent wingers........

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Wtf!!!!

Screenshot_2017-01-01-16-44-16.png

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
How they escaped there. Great viewing though Palace look nailed on for relegation on this showing. Have they had a shot on target ?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here