Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Can we please leave this thread free of the same tired old to-ing and fro-ing about attendances, administrations, plasticness and the like.

This thread is to discuss at what point this season Palace will cement their place in Europe next season.

We're abit behind schedule on that front , pardew took his eye off the ball when the England position was mooted :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Haha no , Benteke is another level. Gutted we don't have Bolasie.

Careful. Many on here were full of praise for Bolasie and surprised you let your best player at the time go but Doogle and postcode boy were quite happy to see him go as he wasn't that good...

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The sheer class of Chris H. Is epitomised in that clip, no jumping around, no DANCING, just stiff upper Britishness a clench of the fists a quick man hug then back to the task don't you just love him? I do.
I loved the way he almost went batshit mental for a split second and then restrained himself with the usual clenched fists and back to business celebration.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Our mods must be more tolerant and don't pander to the ban him brigade :smile:

Your mods are absolutely dire. You hardly have to put a foot wrong to be dumped straight into the away fans end forever.

It's what makes having tiresome berks like you on here even less palatable. 4004 posts on OUR forum - Jesus CHRIST. :shootself

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Your mods are absolutely dire. You hardly have to put a foot wrong to be dumped straight into the away fans end forever.

It's what makes having tiresome berks like you on here even less palatable. 4004 posts on OUR forum - Jesus CHRIST. :shootself

Surely you'd only want to go in the away end anyway so what's the problem . If you act up and have a shit fit like you did what do you expect ! I'm not sure if it was a flounce or a ban anyway ??? We have a few good Brighton fans on here who are respected, well 2 actually , and they get on fine with the piss taking . You probably take it too seriously and get rattled easily , you seem the same on here with the abruptness and name calling so tbh you're no great lose .

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
I loved the way he almost went batshit mental for a split second and then restrained himself with the usual clenched fists and back to business celebration.

I agree, the man is class and always has respect for the opponent. However, I think Klopp does the same, and also goes absolutely crazy when his team scores or wins. I love that just as much.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Ours are far far FAR too tolerant. I will never ever stop banging on for an away end so them lot upbthe road can do all their DISRESPECT, seaweed, wonky warehouse shit off the main board.

Having a Palace sympathising mod back on the scene only makes it worse as well.

Once 10,000 posts have been reached then maybe promote them to the main board as most would have given up way before then.

God help us when(if) we get to the Prem and play them again. This place will be UNBEARABLE

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
Surely you'd only want to go in the away end anyway so what's the problem . If you act up and have a shit fit like you did what do you expect ! I'm not sure if it was a flounce or a ban anyway ??? We have a few good Brighton fans on here who are respected, well 2 actually , and they get on fine with the piss taking . You probably take it too seriously and get rattled easily , you seem the same on here with the abruptness and name calling so tbh you're no great lose .

You've been here long enough to know it's spelt, loose

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Nice dive.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Zaha booked for diving :lol:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
1-1. Two poor teams.

Only watched in the hope Watford were less shite than Palace but shitness prevailed all round. Hoofball followed by elbows and diving.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here